Doctor Who: The Adventure Games live in the UK

Thursday, 3rd June 2010 23:01 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

drwho

The first episode of Doctor Who: The Adventure Games has gone live and is available for download in the UK.

However, fans of the good doctor in the US will just have to wait until July.

“If you live outside the UK, the first ‘Adventure Game’ will be available to purchase in early July,” read a message posted on BBC.

Bummer.

Still, at least it’s coming, and the US should not feel neglected. It gets stuff before the UK does most of the time, so it’s high time it had to wait a bit longer on the fun.

The second episode for the game is expected in late June early July.

Thanks, MTV.

1. sweetasman01

I live in new Zealand and can download it fine. Just google “Uk proxy” wink wink.

2. onlineatron

I didn’t realise they were free… downloading now.

3. OlderGamer

I liked Doctor Who. The ones with Tom Baker used to be my favs. I havent kept up with them in years. Everytime I try I keep wishing Baker was still doing them.

4. sweetasman01

Dam it, just tried to install it. It connects to the net and you can only play it while connected to the net. It wont let me play because I do not live in the UK :(.

5. Bulk Slash

Played some of this last night. Not bad for a freebie, it’s obviously a bit dumbed down so kids can play it, but it feels very Doctor Who. Players will be disappointed to learn you cannot point the camera up Amy Pond’s mini-skirt.

6. Old MacDonald

That’s a pretty freaky picture if you ask me. I hope he doesn’t look like that in real life (not being a brit, I’ve no idea what this Doctor Who stuff is about).

7. Gekidami

I was just going to say; ‘OMG! Whats wrong with his face?!’

8. Bulk Slash

Yeah that’s how he looks in-game. I think they were attempting a more cartoon-ish look, but the rest of the details are quite realistic so they end up looking a bit creepy. Lip sync isn’t great either.