Tue, May 25, 2010 | 20:06 BST
BioShock 2 – Rapture Metro Pack finally hitting PC
Those who play BioShock 2 on PC will finally get the Rapture Metro Pack DLC tomorrow.
It was released for Xbox 360 and PS3 on May 11.
In case you didn’t know already, it includes six new maps, the “Rebirth” feature, masks and the “Kill ‘Em Kindly” multiplayer mode.
Here’s the official patch notes:
- Fixed MP freezing and connectivity issues
- Implemented color-blind friendly hacking UI.
- Fixed further issues related to HUD stretching.
- Resolved functionality issues related to NVIDIA 3D Stereo options. Option in the Single Player Options Menu was removed and is now activated through the NVIDIA hardware.
- Fixed an issue where the User’s whole vision would become blurred while using ironsights in DirectX10.
- Fixed a problem where trying to install a patch manually through the appdata directory would not work properly.
- Fixed an exploit in Multiplayer involving Rebirth
- The “Reset All” option in the Multiplayer Controller Settings now functions properly.
- Fixed further issues related to plasmid gene bank hotkeys not taking effect in-game.
- Resolved a problem where two parties consisting of five players were unable to join the same game lobby for any game mode except Survival of the Fittest.
- Fixed various localization bugs for Multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where task switching while in a game lobby would not initiate.
- Improved security for various weapon loadout files and fixed related exploits.
- Fixed issue where the title will fail to direct the user to the proper lobby when a join-able match is in session and the user accepts a game invite or attempts to join session in progress.
- Fixed issue when BioShock 2 fails to apply the title update when the files are placed in the appdata directory manually
- Fixed text overrun on the Corpse counter from the first Little Sister
- There are 53 achievements available to the user after installing TU 047.
- Fixed issue where BioShock 2 is listed as two separate games in the Games for Windows – LIVE guide after installing the title update and earning achievements.
- Fixed Spanish language issue where text over ran the text box provided on the multiplayer lobby
- Fixed German language map title for Fontaine Fisheries
- Players can automatically reach rebirth rank 40 with any rank rebirth profile by viewing the epilogue within the apartment.
- Changes made to customizable controls using the “Reset All” function are not saved when the game is restarted.
- Fixed issue where the title will fail to properly task switch while in a game lobby when account management is chosen on Vista x86 PCs
- Fixed exploit where the user can modify the user specific .ini to acquire weapon loadouts before reaching the appropriate rank