Blur’s multiplayer modes get trailered

Thursday, 20th May 2010 09:56 GMT By Johnny Cullen

blur1

You’re all getting Blur next week, que? Not convinced? Hit the break: some of the multiplayer modes in the Bizarre racer get detailed in a new video.

You have Team Racing and Team MotorMash detailed in the video, featuring two teams of ten, Alpha and Omega.

It’s some ridiculous shit. But in a good way. This should do some decent scores when the reviews start trickling out. Video’s below.

Blur releases on Tuesday in the US, with a UK release next Friday for PS3, 360 and PC.

Thanks, BN.

1. RoarrrUK

Motor Mash was my favourite mode in the beta. Team Motor Mash sounds like a nice extension.

Chaos, but fun chaos.

2. tenthousandgothsonacid

Sorry scousers, we’ve already shot our bolts on Split/Second.

Regardless of whether it’s better or not, whoever picked the week after SS to release Blur should be shot…

3. Johnny Cullen

That video’s probably convinced me to buy it… BUT I DON’T WANT TO!

Split/Second came yesterday
    Red Dead’s due today
    Alan Wake is nearly finished.

4. soqquatto

that’s the weirdest use of que I’ve ever seen. you don’t speak much spanish, do you? anyway, does anyone knows if there are more power ups beside the ones seen in the beta and/or if shock is now useful?

5. daytripper

getting both :D

6. Tallon 4

@3: Same “problem” here :(
    Alan Wake
    Red Dead Redemption
    S/S: Velocity
    3Dot game heroes in hand and coming up… BLUR and maybe Mod Nation Racers.

I spend more time thinking what to play, than to actually play the games. So much great games and it’s only may!
    This is the year of gaming forever indeed :)

7. xino

can you still play people from PSN with xbox live?

8. FearNo1

Yes, motor mash is fun online. I did not understand why it was not played online more. I wonder how many tracks will motor mash have? Once this hits $40, I prob will buy it.

I was not impressed with S/S. I can it becoming boring once you remember how the explosions occur. I have RDR…fantastic game!

@7: PSN and XBL players can not play each other online.