Get a chromed out BMW Series 1 for Blur at Kmart

Wednesday, 19th May 2010 22:32 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

blurchromekmartsears

Activision has announced a special US incentive to get you to buy Blur at either Sears or its less-pretty, but cheaper little sister, Kmart.

It’s an exclusive Chrome BMW Series 1.

It’s only while supplies last, as per the Kmart Blog, and only the launch copies of the game will have the redeemable code.

Blur ships on May 25 for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

1. RoarrrUK

Kmart?
    Those in the uk/eu can get this pre-ordering with shopto.net

game.co.uk have some ford 4×4, and unlock motormash mode at rank 1.

2. Stephany Nunneley

It’s a Kamrt/Sears exclusive in the US Roarrr.

3. Phoenixblight

Does Kmart even exist anymore? Out here in Texas there is not one but 200 miles away in a one cow town. I know family in the North California area said the ones near them have shut down.

4. Stephany Nunneley

@3 Yeah, a lot have shut their doors after failing with renaming themselves BIG K – but with Sears buying them and concentrating on the ones that work (which is laughable) some are still clinging to the parking lot they were built on.

In my hometown and the one I live in now – the Kmart is an absolute joke. They don’t run the air or heat to save money, they never have what you went there to get in the first place, there’s only one lane open for checkout and it’s full of angry people, and the bags of dog or cat food always have rips in them.

At least you can get Kenmore stuff there now, like vacuum bags without driving to the mall. Sorry – that was not what you expected or wanted was it :D

5. Phoenixblight

Yeah I don’t doubt it not sure how they even keep the door open.

6. chanel handbags

I do not have that much interesting in cars while my boyfriend does. We could not afford it. I would rather like to see some infomation on Coach Bags