The monthly NPD numbers are out, and on the software side, Xbox 360 exclusive Splinter Cell: Conviction was tops with 486K units sold, followed by Pokemon Soul/Silver in second place, moving 242.9K units.
Over all, sales for software dropped 22 percent to $398.5M, and only two titles released in April landed in the top ten – Conviction and SSFIV.
Here’s how the rest stacked up, with NPD apparently, withholding the actual figures for 6-10:
- Splinter Cell: Conviction (360) – 486.1K
- Pokemon Soul/Silver (DS) – 242.9K
- New Super MArio Bros. Wii (Wii) – 200.3K
- Pokemon Heart/Gold (DS)- 192.6K
- God of War III (PS3) – 180.3K
- Wii SPorts Resort with WMP (Wii)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (360)
- Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board (Wii) (130,000)
- Just Dance (Wii) (144K+ per Nintendo)
- Super Street Fighter IV (PS3)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.