Fallout: New Vegas getting Collector’s Edition

Tuesday, 11th May 2010 15:39 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

falloutboyvegas

Bethesda has announced that it’s to release a Collector’s Edition for Fallout: New Vegas.

Along with the game, it includes the following items:

• Lucky 7 poker chips: As the name suggests, there are seven in total, each representing the major casinos located on The Strip in Vegas and in the Mojave Wasteland in the game.
  • Deck of playing cards: Each card in the pack contains an illustration of characters and factions found in the game.
  • A “recreation of the game’s highly coveted Lucky 38 platinum chip”.
  • All Roads: A hardcover graphic novel written by the game’s creative director Chris Avellone and published by Dark Horse Comics. It tells the tale of the events leading up to the game.
  • The Making of Fallout: New Vegas DVD: A documentary with exclusive video content, interviews, and concept to creation information.

It is to be made available for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 alongside the normal retail version this fall.

You will be able to pre-order it through retail in “the weeks to come”, said Bethesda.

No price just yet.

Check out a picture of the Collector’s Edition below.

falloutnewvegas colled

1. Suikoden Fan

not dissing fallout but after the last game, this is the kind of game where you should wait for the game of the year version.

2. Blerk

Wow! Don’t need any of that shit. Vanilla version it is! :-)

3. fdelfino

Awesome! If it comes to Brazil (NOT!!!) I’ll try to get me one of those.

4. Gekidami

I’m for it, the FO3 CE was priced really well for what you got. Hope this one will be to.

5. The Hindle

Bethesda are expecting big sales for this and i still cant believe Fallout 3 sold 4.5m in its first week, thats insane.

6. DeSpiritusBellum

All for the neat price of 150 dollars.

Cha-ching!!!

7. rainer

@5 I wouldn’t say too surprising Bethesda probably spent more on marketing then they did the game, they literally were all over the place on every website.

The comic by Chris Avellone is the only really interesting thing in that bundle to me but I think I’ll stick with the vanilla version.

8. Ark

Firts need to play the Fallout 3

9. AliTheBrit19

Wow, pretty nice, I got the collectors of Fallout 3, happy with the purchase because I love seeing the lunchbox and bobblehead on my gaming shelf.

10. xmaster dosx

gamestop is saying its 70. not to bad for 70 bucks
    but i would still like a bobble head and a pipboy

11. fdelfino

To hell with a pip-boy. I want a FAT-BOY with my collector’s edition. And a Gauss Rifle as well.

12. blackdreamhunk