Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood detailed a bit more

Tuesday, 11th May 2010 18:23 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

asscreedbrother

Ubisoft has sent over some details surrounding Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood.

The 15-hour single-player portion continues with Ezio fighting against the Templar Order in Rome, by recruiting and then leading a “Brotherhood” against his enemies.

This time around, you be teaming up with Da Vinci, Machiavelli, and Caterina Sforza, again, using secret weapons like poison darts, parachutes, an advanced flying machine, and who knows what else.

With multiplayer, you will be using Abstergo to train in Assassination with characters that each have their own “signature weapons and assassination techniques”, and match your newly honed skills against other players in different game modes – although Ubisoft failed to provide any details on those.

Also, this time around, you’ll be fixing up Rome will your ill-gotten money instead of your pleasure palace.

Brotherhood was confirmed last Wednesday, the teaser site was updated yesterday, and the game’s slated for the holidays on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.

Expect more on it at E3 – hopefully.

1. Maximum Unreal

I hope just to have new side quest,tomb,codex…. in each city.

2. Gekidami

I’ve got this strange feeling the multiplayer part of this game is going to suck. Especially in PvP.

3. chris01

a multiplayer beta prehaps??????????????????????

4. justiceblob

Its going to be 50:50 I think, It could be suckish… but I hold out the hope it will be amazing….

5. Gekidami

Well, for the first 2 games the combat would be really unbalanced for player Vs. player. Ubi tend to be pretty lazy so it wouldnt surprise me if they left combat the way it is resulting in something you just dont want to play anymore due to counters being spammed and stuff like that.

6. DGOJG

Watchmen lookalikes much?

7. Moonwalker1982

So no female character ?

8. Aimless

I can pretty much guarantee you’ll be able to play as a female character in multiplayer, Moonwalker. Why do you ask, were you expecting a women in the lead role?

9. Dr.Freeman

well unless they come up with a prequal that shows what AC2 shows aginst AC1 am not interested.

10. Alakratt

This smells like a rush job kinda like that new movie-tie in PoP game. No matte how many times Ubi says otherwise, they can’t hide the fact that that fucking game is a cheap attempt at getting some money. AC2 was so great….

11. David Sarkisjan

1@ It seems there will be only one new city: Rome. Possibly the only one in the game?

12. Maximum Unreal

11@ Well I would be very stupid for full priced stand alone game to have only one city ? I Hope also to be same length as AC 2 and with better ending :D

13. David Sarkisjan

I suspect it’s going to be a bit shorter, and visual quality is going to stay on the same level as it was in Assassins Creed 2. I suppose Multiplayer is going to be a huge focus for them. Besides Montreal, four other Ubisoft studios are working on this, but I am still quite concerned about the time they have to get this done.

14. Isaaclarke37

I would love to see some footage.