This year’s E3 to be “biggest and best ever”, says Riccitello

Friday, 7th May 2010 08:00 GMT By Johnny Cullen

e3 2

It’s officially five weeks to E3 today. How are those bunkers coming along?

Last year’s event may have been epic, but EA president John Riccitello reckons this year’s event will be “the biggest and best ever”.

“This summer, the ESA will host the biggest and best E3 ever,” said Riccitello. “All the best games and all the best developers will be together in LA to unveil new titles and celebrate the creativity and new technology that makes gaming so much fun.”

Michael Pachter think so too.

“I expect the 2010 E3 to be one of the most exciting in year,” he said, “with the type of impactful breaking news we have learned to expect from the show.

“This year’s E3 will be the launching pad for hardware and software innovations that could change the industry for years.”

“The world is coming to the E3 Expo this June,” chimed in ESA president Michael Gallagher. “With groundbreaking announcements expected from computer and video game publishers and developers, this year’s E3 Expo is going to be the main event for the entertainment industry in 2010.”

It goes without saying, but we’re pumped: mega-pumped, in fact. Super duper pumped.

Just to remind you: Microsoft kicks off with its Natal event on Sunday, June 13, with its main presser on Monday, June 14. Sony has its conference the following day on June 15. Nintendo hasn’t formally announced a date for its presser, but it’s expected to be June 15 as well.

Via CVG.

1. Hunam

He’s got that fucking right. Bring it on!

2. onlineatron

(Read: Clusterfuck)

Good luck guys :)

3. Erthazus

Yeap, i think this year will be a real WAR between software companies :D

Sad, that there won’t be Blizzard. Thats the biggest dissapointment for me always. Why blizzard don’t like E3…

4. 52pickup

As long as nintendo keep that god damn awful woman away. All she does is talk shit!

5. Erthazus

@4 that woman is why you buy Nintendo games. She is great at marketing.

6. 52pickup

I rarely buy Nintendo games,maybe 1 a year. I’ve had less talk off a member of staff in a shoe shop. Seriously she talked about a skiing accident last year… what the f**k has that got to do with games?.

7. Erthazus

@6 Me too, but i buy Nintendo games maybe 1 in two years.

About skiing? Lawl.

8. Blerk

\o/

9. Razor

I think Pat should send me to E3.

10. mington

I think Pat should send me flowers.

11. mington

Unless you get to go to any of the ‘behind closed doors’ stuff is there any point in going? If i went, i probably wouldn’t play any games, i’d just be hunting Chobot the whole weekend.

If anyones going, can you get me a lock of her hair?

12. mington

Do i come across as some insane sexual predator? I’m not really, i just do it for the lol’s, just ask my cell mate

13. NoxNoctisUmbra

Finally GT5′s features will be trully revealed! No wonder its going to be BIGGEST E3 yet!!!

14. xino

as long as they announce hidden titles!

15. AliTheBrit19

Fairly sure they said that last year lol..

I just want a good show with lots of surprises.