The money may be down, but there were an awful lot of “units” going on for Nintendo last year. Get all the news on what happened with Wii, DS and geographic sales for the Kyoto monster in the 12 months ending March 31 after the break.
- Nintendo full-year figures – profits down 18%
- Nintendo full-year figures: DS sells 27m, Wii sells 20m in last 12 months
- LtD Nintendo DS hardware numbers surpass Game Boy sales
- Nintendo full-year figures: European sales plummet 34%
- Nintendo full-year figures: NSMB Wii moves 14.7m, Spirit Tracks sells 2.6m
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.