Microsoft has released its schedule of DLC for the month of May, along with Games on Demand and the Deals of the Week.
If you happened to click the link in the Dragon Age DLC post, you may have noticed the schedule already.
Just in case you are not a DAO fan though, or just don’t wanna do the clicking, we’ve got the whole thing for you below.
Games on Demand
- Today: Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway; Prince of Persia
- May 11: Tom Clancy’s EndWar
- May 18: Command & Conquer 3
- May 25: Battlefield 2: Modern Combat [Europe, Australia and New Zealand only]
Deals of the Week
- May 17: The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition – 400 MSP/$5; Avatar items: LeChuck Pirate Hat – 40 MSP; Avatar Cotton Swab – 80 MSP
Xbox LIVE Arcade
- May 5: Zeno Clash Ultimate Edition – 1200 MSP; RayStorm HD – 1200 MSP
- May 12: Rocket Knight – 1200 MSP
- June 2: Snoopy Flying Ace – 800 MSP
- May 4: Rock Band – No Doubt’s “Tragic Kingdom” – 1600 MSP
- May 7: LIPS – Miley Cyrus Song Pack (whoohoo!) 400 MSP
- May 11: Forza Motorsport 3“Exotic Car Pack” – 400 MSP
- May 13: Super Street Fighter™ IV: “Super Shoryuken Pack” – 320 MSP
- May 18: DAO: Darkspawn Chronicles – 400 MSP
- Spring 2010: Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers “Expansion Pack 2” – 400 MSP
Xbox Avatar Marketplace
- May 6: Final Fantasy XIII and Game Room items
- May 13: Army of Two; A Kingdom for Keflings
Get the full thing here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.