Video – Toy Story 3: Everything is more fun with Zurg

Saturday, 1st May 2010 21:30 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

toystory

John Day, the producer of Toy Story 3: The Video Game, has posted up a new video showing Zurg, who is an exclusive character for the PS3 version of the game.

It’s posted after the break, it honestly looks like it will be great for your kids – or you can just lie to the  clerk at GameStop say it’s for your kids.

We won’t tell.

On the PS3 end, Toy Story 3 will support DualShock 3, SIXAXIS, and Move when it is released June 16 and June 18 in the UK and US, respectively – although Move won’t be out yet.

The game is also coming to Wii, DS, PSP, PC and Xbox 360.

There’s more information to be had over on the US PS Blog.

1. Bikki

God bless Zurg.

2. Bikki

You are the only one that do not like the news of VG247. But even then you hang around here like a douche. Why? If you dont like this site GTFO and complain elsewhere MF!

3. Stephany Nunneley

[EDIT] Sorry folks.

I have once again reported his IP as Spam, just like I did with his RGW1982 name or whatever the fuck it was, and if this continues, I will report the whole section of the country he is in for Spam if I have to.

Enough is enough. I am a patient, nice, and sensible person who 99% of the time blows shit off, but I will not see his attempts at disorderliness on the site cause folks not to post due to his nonsensical teenage ranting just because he is pissed over his hands getting slapped over spamming the posts with GOW3 spoilers.

Anonymity only goes so far on the internet, and no matter how hard you try you cannot hide behind it forever. We have his IP address and can and will contact his provider if this continues.

@2 – It was posted yesterday. YESTERDAY. You got fresh news from PR, or devs for us today? A Saturday? No? Why? Oh yeah because it’s Saturday and they are closed, which is also why you are not in school today either.

There. I feel better, now go drink your milk like a good boy before your mother grounds you.

4. Bikki

ZING!

5. The Hindle

Go Steph, Go Steph, Go Steph, kick his ass. :D

6. Callum

Oww, now the comment has gone nothing makes sense any more! who are we mad at?!

p.s: This game looks brilliant :) Designing for kids is really tough…and you know it’s gone well when an adult like myself secretly wants to play it :p