TF2 and L4D toys and collectibles revealed

Saturday, 1st May 2010 19:15 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

boomertoy

Valve has updated it’s store with loads of Left 4 Dead 2 goodies of the snuggle kind, and as you can see from the header image, the first in line for the zombie cuties is the Boomer.

As much as we hate the Boomer, because we always seem to get slimed by him, we have to say he’s rather adorable in plushy form, there.

Looks like the Witch is next, then the Hunter, and you can guess by the silhouettes which ones come after that if you play the L4D series.

If those aren’t cute enough to warrant a purchase from you, especially considering the Boomer will run you $50, there’s always some Team Fortress 2 collectibles.

The IP Factory will be releasing a limited edition collector’s statue of the Heavy, which is the first in their 12-inch Team Fortress 2 line of collectible statues.

The Heavy will come in both BLU and RED team versions, numbers are strictly limited, and will be available for pre-order starting May 3.

So, see, there’s something for everyone. We still want the Boomer though.

Thanks, D’toid, Joystiq.

1. Gekidami

20$ for a T-shirt and nearly that much for a cap? Talk about over priced!

2. Stephany Nunneley

Actually, $20 for t-shirt is cheap in this country – same for a cap. I just paid $30 for a t-shirt the other day.

3. Gekidami

It better have been made out of solid gold for that price. :P

4. Stephany Nunneley

HA! No, but it was pretty damn cool to me. I had to have it.

5. justiceblob

Decnt T’s are actually about the same price here… but the cap is a bit pricey

6. Tomo

God I want those plushes :(

But, not for $250. ‘kin hell. How much was the Companion Cube?!

7. absolutezero

Companion Cube was $30 which in lovely pounds is £20.

The Boomer is about £32 and makes Boomer noises which is awesome. I’ll be waiting for the Witch to keep my Headcrab company.

Hopefully the entire range of TF2 figures won’t take too long to be released so that I can grab my Spy and Pyro figures.

8. frostquake

@2 Actually $20 for a Tee Shirt is WAY over priced for this country..Ya Rich Bastard..ROFL… I pay $7-10 for my Tee’s and they come with Marvel Characters and such and get them at Wal-Mart, Hastings, Target and such…So You must live on the Gold paved side of town Steph!

9. Stephany Nunneley

It was a special t-shirt quake :D