Gravity Crash reduced to £4 on PS Store

Thursday, 15th April 2010 14:14 GMT By Johnny Cullen

gravitycrash6

Guess what, kids? Gravity Crash has received a nice price-drop for the next two weeks.

For EU regions only, the Just Add Water retro shooter is £4/€5 on the PlayStation Store until April 29. At least, it says so on the developer’s website.

If you haven’t bought it before now, you should, like, go in head first for it: we like it.

JAW’s currently working on a range of minis for PS3 and PSP and iPhone games called Vektar, with the first title out in “late April/early May” called Vektar Beat.

1. V_Ben

If you don’t buy it at that price, you’re a fool. Its completely amazing!

2. Redh3lix

hmmm, I already own PixelJunk shooter…. thiscant be better, surely.

3. DJ Deathstar

Stop teasing and give me the PSP version already!!!

4. Harry

It’s good. But playing it just makes me yearn for the better game – Oids. About time that got a PSN/XBLA remake.

5. Zarckan

@Redh3lix – It’s the same but different to PJS. Where PJS is more puzzle based, Gravity Crash is a total shooter.

Perhaps this analysis of both titles will convince you. http://www.vgblogger.com/?p=5461

Plus Gravity Crash comes with a built in Editor so you can, Play, Create & Share ;-)

6. Blerk

I would literally kill for a proper Oids rejig. With downloadable user-created levels.

7. Zarckan

@Blerk – Now if only someone would do that.

8. onyxbox

I’m not going to say this is a better game than PJ Shooter but I liked it more personally.

You’ve got to like that old school thing tho’ … and I can’t wait for the PSP version.

9. Zarckan

I heard the psp version has a third control scheme/ship an anti-gravity ship… COOL