Uncharted 2’s getting a third bit of DLC towards the end of the month with the Siege Expansion Pack, which includes new multiplayer maps and gameplay, and some skins.
In total, there will be six new skins, eleven Trophies, multiplayer maps The Highrise and The Museum and the first add-on co-op mode called Siege which has players trying to hold on to their territory against waves of enemies.
During each round, the territory changes, so you must be the first to capture it.
Here’s the list of maps, skins and Trophies, courtesy of WorthPlaying:
- The Highrise: Towering over the streets of Nepal, The Highrise is a map with plenty of opportunities for players to get the high ground on their opponents. Set on a series of destroyed and under-construction buildings, players need to be on their toes as there are many different jump locations and paths around the map. Players should also watch out for the incoming airstrikes, as they can clear the rooftops in seconds.
- The Museum: Set at dusk amongst the courtyards and display cases at the site of Drake and Flynn’s heist, The Museum provides players with a mix of intense gameplay covering traversing across rooftops, dodging gunfire through twisting corridors, and close quarters fighting. Players need to watch their backs as there are numerous flank routes in all parts of this circular map. Players should also learn the secret climbing routes that will allow them to get the drop on their opponents.
- Wetsuit Drake
- Baseball Shirt Drake
- Dead Explorer
Trophies – 180 Points total
- You Can’t Break Me – Complete all 3 co-op objective maps on Crushing
- Under Siege – Finish Wave 10 in 1 Siege game
- Speedy – Get 10 First! Medals
- I’ll Cover You – Get 50 Defender Medals
- Fallen Angel – Get 50 Afterlife Medals
- Not So Fast – Get 20 “Shut’em Down Medals
- Jack of All Trades – Get 15 Triple Threat Medals
- You Run, I’ll Shoot – Get 10 Protectorate Medals
- Back At Ya – Get 50 Retaliation Medals
- Kneel Before Z… – Get 5 Put-em Down Medals
- Rock a Rhyme – Get 100 Tricky Medals
The DLC goes live on April 22 with the price to be announced soon.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.