Bleszinski: “You’ll like what you’ll see” come Monday

Thursday, 8th April 2010 10:42 GMT By Johnny Cullen

cliffyb

Canadian teen popstars: gotta hate them, especially if they’re delaying a possible big game reveal on US TV.

But come Monday, “you’ll like” what Cliff Bleszinski’s going to show.

As revealed earlier this morning, Bleszinski’s appearance on Jimmy Fallon’s late night talk show was put on hold until next week apparently because of scheduling clashes between him and Canadian popstar Justin Bieber.

But the Epic lead designer insists it was just to add more time to do a little more polishing to what he’s showing.

“As much as I’d like to start a fight with @justinbieber the truth of the matter is that we wanted to take a couple more days to polish what we’re showing,” he tweeted.

He further added: “Unfortunately, 11th hour decisions do happen in entertainment. (You’ll like what you see.)”.

The game Bleszinski is to show next week is very much unknown, but going by recent internet reports – and remember the old Bleszinski motto – it’s very likely to be Gears of War 3.

That said, it could also be the project from Epic-owned Polish developer People Can Fly’s Bulletstorm.

For now, all we can do is sit, wait and play with our Bieber voodoo doll.

1. NGCes26294BIV

If it’s not Gears 3, I’m mostly likely to be disappointed. Mostly.

2. justiceblob

Thats what I was thinking. If it is Shadow Complex 2, I may go mental. I hated that, the hype didnt pay off for me.

3. Blerk

/hopes it’s Shadow Complex 2

4. Johnny Cullen

Gears 3 – Please Jesus.
    Shadow Complex – I’d be happy, but not Gears 3 happy.
    Bulletstorm – Come back to me when I’ve seen it.

5. daytripper

we all know Gears 3 is coming, relax guys

6. g00nerz

I’m wondering if what he is announcing is coming to Ps3 as well. Come on Clifford, share the love son.

7. NGCes26294BIV

I thought that too.

8. Erthazus

@6 Cliff don’t like PS3. It’s not going to happen.

9. mington

Bleszinski: “You’ll like what you’ll see” come Monday, the grand unveiling of the Cliffy B calender 2011

10. Dr.Haggard

Well since we’re making wishes, Unreal 3 pls :)

In fact call it Unreal 2 and we can forget the first attempt at a sequel ever happened.

If it’s another bloody Gears game I’m definitely crossing Cliffy off my christmas card list this time.

11. justiceblob

@Dr.Haggard But Gear is so ‘Bad-ass’ and ‘hardcore’ among other stupid American terms.

The best games are the ones that aren’t thrusting themselves at you, but slowly infect you with their goodness. So basically none of Cliffy B’s games.

12. G1GAHURTZ

I’ll not be anywhere near impressed if there’s no mention of a completely re-worked online system.

13. Mike

This kid’s Canadian, I think. Not American.

14. Mike

He is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Bieber

15. Blerk

Did somebody lose an Osmond?

16. polygem

remember that i was the first who said it´s about his brandnew penis enlargement.

17. polygem