Organizers for GDC Canada updated the speakers list for the conference today, which takes place May 6-7 in Vancouver.
Looks like there will be talks from Blizzard, Blue Castle, Obsidian, Telltale, and others.
Here’s just a few worth noting:
- Capcom’s Adam Boyes, EA’s Sinjin Bain and ActiBlizz’s Bob Loya – Panel: ‘Ask The Decision Makers – Find Out What Publishers Want And How To Get What You Want’
- Telltale CEO and co-founder Dan Connors – ‘Evolving Episodic for a Growing Digital Audience’
- Blue Castle’s Tom Niwinski and Dee Jay Randall from Dead Rising 2 – ‘Using Telemetry to Improve Zombie Killing’
- Obsidian’s CEO Feargus Urquhart will discuss contract negotiations
- Turn 10′s Greg Shaw and Mike CaviezelForza Motorsport 3 – Audio: Design, Process and Pipeline
You can check out the full list through the official GDC webiste.