Get CoLD SToRAGE electronica and gaming music albums for £1 each

Thursday, 25th March 2010 18:12 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

coldstorage

Musician Tim Wright, a.k.a. CoLD SToRAGE, who has written videogame music since the early 90s and most recently for Gravity Crash, is having a sale on his music over on Bandcamp.

From March 25 through April 12, his entire collection of audio albums will be priced at a minimum of £1 each.

“If you’re like me and really aren’t that keen on Chocolate, then Easter can be a tricky time for people trying to find something different,” said Wright. “So I thought I’d make my albums more accessible as gifts over the Easter period.

“I’ll be changing the price on all my albums and singles to £1 minimum, with the option of paying a little extra if you feel like adding to my Easter Bunny fund.”

You can get a taste of his music before purchasing over on his Bandcamp page.

It really makes us feel like drinking kamikazes and dancing around with glow sticks. Good electronica stuff, there.

1. Halo Jones

Excellent stuff. Good to listen to some of these classics again.

Speaking of Tim, I have one of his Amiga’s in my attic which a lot of his samples and tunes on the HDD, it was rescued at SCEE Liverpool before they chucked it on the skip!

2. Old MacDonald

Tim Wright made some great stuff. The Agony title tune is one of my favourite pieces of games music ever. I’m tempted to buy Gravity Crash just because he made the music for it now…

Halo Jones: Wow, you’ve got to upload that stuff somewhere! You’re sitting on a piece of gaming history!

3. Zarckan

@Halo does he know you have it?

4. Halo Jones

I don’t think so, Tim had left the company well before MIS started clearing out the cupboards.

As for uploading all the samples etc that are on there. I’d have to sort out the network side of things on it. try and make the amiga work with modern monitors.

Not sure if I’d want to go back to using Workbench even though it was a great OS.

5. Zarckan

@Halo, interesting I just spoke to Tim, he is unsure what Amiga that could be, as he took his 1200 (with HDD) with him….