New MGS: Peace Walker vid tries to teach us love, is full of J-Pop

Tuesday, 23rd March 2010 14:34 GMT By Johnny Cullen

peacewalker

Konami’s released a new video of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Get it after the break.

Makes a change from them two gameplay videos that were previously released by Kojima Productions, though, as it’s actually a J-Pop video for one of the themes in the game.

If that’s your tonic, go for it below. Just know we’ll be backing the hell away from you when you do.

The game’s out in June for PSP, with a US-only bundle on the way. Thanks, AGB.

1. theevilaires

Whoa was that Grey fox standing next to Big Boss? I need this game NOW! Is that girl Naomi also? Sony needs to release PSP2 also because I’m pretty sure the PSP 3000 is about to hit is graphic limits if Kojima keeps releasing these games like this.

2. CORRECT

It’ simply Kojima’s age….. He always rules. i think that if i am playing this game Grey fox will jump from the screen as she did in the trailer and stand besides me !!!!!

3. Erthazus

Who is she?

4. theevilaires

Maybe its Naomi as a child and she dyed her hair when she came to the United States later as an adult.

5. Erthazus

I don’t see a logic. Why she need to do that with her hair?

6. theevilaires

(SPOILER ALERT!!!!!) Naomi isn’t from the U.S. remember Grey Fox killed her parents and adopter her as his sister. She could have been traveling the world with him and Big Boss and when it was time to separate she could came to the U.S. on fake credentials and dyed her hair later…..or I’m just being stupid :P

7. CORRECT

theevilaires …… YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT !!!!

8. Erthazus

@6 now thats something.

You are the next Kojima. :D

9. Gekidami

@TEA
    Thats Master Miller, not Grey Fox.

Also Paz isnt Naomi…

10. Michael O’Connor

“Whoa was that Grey fox standing next to Big Boss?”

That’s Master Miller, not Gray Fox.

The young girl is Paz. She is Costa Rican.

11. theevilaires

MASTER MILLER!!!!!!!!! OH SHIT! Damn I feel ashamed and disgraced for not even noticing resemblance.

Thanks Erthazus I wish Kojima bought me alone to work under him. Ryan Payton is not worthy….but then again he knows more Japanese then me :D

Gek and O’Connor I’m truly impressed. I’m going to go play some MGS4 this weekend. I miss my Metal Gear Universe.

12. mart

Ryan Payton doesn’t work at KP any more.

13. theevilaires

Yea DUH he went to Bungie…..but nice try at wanting to look important