Mass Effect 2 apperance pack announced as DLC for March 23

Friday, 19th March 2010 20:03 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

me2

BioWare has tweeted a photo of some new Mass Effect 2 DLC, and what it’s calling an appearance pack.

Here’s the tweet:

New ME2 DLC announced. New appearances for Thane, Jack and Garrus as an appearance pack. Coming March 23.

This is on top of the Firewalker pack releasing the same day, and Kasumi’s Stolen Memory on April 6.

The Alternate Appearance pack runs $2 and features new outfits for Garrus, Subject Zero, and Thane. After that the 12th member of Shepard’s squad, Kasumi Goto, will be skulking in the shadows early April.

1. joshua nash

already knew about this, from a guy how posted on gamefaqs that he got it early

2. f1r3storm

Priced at 160 MS/BioWare points btw.

3. Hunam

They want money for this pack? Hahahahahaha!

4. Stephany Nunneley

I don’t know how BioWare points work. I guess I need to learn, but I thought it was comparable to XBL so I just put $2 into the article instead. That’s right isn’t it?

5. Aimless

It’s worth the asking price just so that Jack will put some bloody clothes on.

6. SplatteredHouse

Which one of The Matrix cast is Garrus supposed to be?

7. Freek

The one with the sunglasses.

8. Michael O’Connor

I think this sort of thing is fine. You’re paying for a cosmetic change – it doesn’t alter the game mechanic or give anyone any sort of unfair advantage. You don’t *have* to buy it.

9. Samuel

I disagree. I think that if any content should be free, it’s cosmetic stuff like this, and more substantive content that does add to gameplay is what should be paid for. But, considering how much free DLC Bioware’s already released for ME2, I certainly won’t complain.

10. evilashchris

I’ll lay down sweet cash if Jack gets a strap on.

11. ybfelix

Well, but if substantial contents are free while cosmetic stuff I don’t need anyway helps the development, I certainly won’t complain :)

See, if the Cerberus Network is all about alt.costumes, people would feel like cheated.

12. Mike

I’ll pay. If I can give BioWare more money for the best game I’ve played in years I will.

*mug*

Fucking awesome achievement. Amazing game. Fantastic sequel. Great franchise. Great support (DLC). 10/10.

Can’t wait for more.