Second MGS: Peace Walker gameplay video gets out

Thursday, 18th March 2010 12:56 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Peace Walker

Konami’s released the second gameplay video for Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker after the release of the first last week.

Get it below.

The video shows how “sneaking with a buddy” is done in the game, which takes place roughly a decade after Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Remember, if you want a “true” MGS expierence, this is the place to be: Rising’s for the “n00bs”.

The game was delayed earlier this week from a May 28 date in Europe to June 18.

Thanks, AGB.

1. cookiejar

Finally, the PSP is getting some decent games.

I can’t remember how many years mine sat on the shelf with nothing decent to play on it, apart from GTA that is.

Starting to fall back in love with the little thing.

2. Michael O’Connor

“Finally, the PSP is getting some decent games.”

The PSP has always had decent games. I’m pretty positive I own more games for the PSP than I do for any other games machine I own.

You know, cause I’m such a Sony hater and all that.

3. Erthazus

Kojima is brilliant and genius. Fact!

4. cookiejar

@2 yeah, some decent, but others not so.

I feel much more investment in PSP of late. PS Store on it, the Mini games, and all that stuff makes it better.

Only took 5 years, but its getting there.

@3 Correct, sir!

5. triggerhappy686

Does anyone else feel physically sick when they watch these vids?? In my opinion MGS3 was the best MGS and i always hoped they would do a direct sequel… but on PSP?? I just feel this has been a squandered chance, fair enough it looks good and will probably be amazing but this is the sort of game i wish i could play on a current gen console. I remember checking that teaser site at around 3am one morning, when i seen Big Boss and that eye patch i jumped up, sent cereal and milk flying everywhere and shouted yaaassss!! Then the news came that this was PSP and PSP exclusive at that. This has been my biggest gaming bummer ever. I suppose i’ll just need to wait until PSP emulation gets better, in say 3 years time :(

6. mington

@5 i feel the same about many wii games, its fucking nauseating that i can’t play ‘muramasa demon blade’

7. Kerplunk

Anyone can play any game they like. Just buy the machine its out on. It’s not like any machine currently available has a drought of good, exclusive games for it. It’s a win/win scenario.

8. triggerhappy686

@6 Muramasa is fully playable on dolphin emulator supposedly

@7 yeh i was thinking about getting a PSP again just for peace walker but i despise playing on that stupid tiny screen and it would look really shit streched over my 37″ tv

plus the capacity of a UMD is what 1.8 gig, surely to god it is not going to be as deep an experiance as MGS 2&3

9. mington

dolphin what now?

you shouldn’t have told me that :)

how many hours of my life have i wasted fucking around with emulators, seriously, i get these little ideas in my head that i fancy playing street fighter 3 or Einhander or some Mugen 300 character fighter, always ends in disappointment

10. cookiejar

@8 Im not sure. I think it will be very expansive.
    The demo alone is pretty big, and has lots to play around with.

You’d be surprised what you can put onto a PSP game, and still make it quite an engaging experience.