EU PS store update, March 18 – DAO, NFS: Shift, Rock Band

Thursday, 18th March 2010 15:05 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Dragon Age Origins

Got Dragon Age: Origins? Have £30 to burn? Get new expansion Awakening, part of this week’s PS Store update for Europe.

This is the only to get the expansion to the BioWare RPG: no retail release if you own the PS3 edition for Europe.

As well as that, you also have the Exotic car pack for Need for Speed: Shift for £7.99, while if you’re still a bit drunk from yesterday, we highly recommend you buy Lady Gaga stuff from Rock Band, especially the version by Cartman from South Park.

There’s some new Dante’s Inferno content there as well for £2.39. So go nuts.

Find the rest of the update and PSP stuff over at the EU PS Blog.

1. Robo_1

Quite a good one this week. I shall be getting Wakeboarding HD as it looks insane fun, and now that the PoP epilogue pack has finally been reduced, I’ll take a punt at that too. :)

2. mington

Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening Expansion £31.99

WOOOOOOHHHH thats a lot of coin

3. Michael O’Connor

Considering it’s a full blown expansion with at least 20 hours worth of content in it, that’s a fairly decent price. There’s more game in that expansion than most full games.

4. mington

Thats cool

i suppose this is the first real console expansion

just out of interest how much is this on pc, i bet its half the price

5. Blerk

That’s a bit of an odd price, though. The 360′s version is 3200 points, which works out at (scratches head) about £27, if I’m doing it right.

6. mington

£19.95 on direct to drive for PC

7. Blerk

And £24/£15 for 360/PC if you buy it on disc. Another awesome win for digital distribution!

8. Dr.Ghettoblaster

I like the looks of that Wakeboarding HD. Been waiting for a WaveRace/Splashdown water racing game this generation for awhile. Still say Sony should “reboot” Jet Moto with kick ass graphics and gameplay.

9. Dralen

£30!!!! I got my copy for £9.99!!!

10. AHA-Lambda