Test Drive Unlimited 2 takes place on Ibiza, more details dropped

Monday, 15th March 2010 08:49 GMT By Johnny Cullen

TDU2

Test Drive Unlimited 2 details have dropped in the latest issue of GameReactor, confirming the game will take place on the Spanish party island of Ibiza. Big-fish-little-fish inclusion is unconfirmed at this time.

The magazine also mentions the sequel is 2.5 times bigger then the original, has added SUVs to the mix and now has a proper 24-hour day-night cycle.

Apparently the racer has a new co-op mode, where one person gets to be the driver while the other reads the map.

Developer Eden Studios added a damage model to the game as well.

TDU2 was announced earlier this month for a release on PC, PS3 and 360. No date yet for it.

Thanks, AGB.

1. chronoss2

Thanks to the French PS3Gen : http://www.ps3gen.fr/test-drive-unlimited-2-premiers-details-scans-actualite-9786.html

2. G1GAHURTZ

Really looking forward to this.

3. meimei

This is a good,common sense article.Very helpful to one who is bathroom vanity,mosaic glass just finding the resouces about this part.It will certainly help educate me.

4. meimei

Good article, Each and bouncy balls,security tags,eas every point is good enough.Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.

5. meimei

I am totally agree with your oppinion.this blog post is very drawer slides,solar heater,solar energy,bucket teeth encouraging to people who want to know these topics.

6. meimei

Great!This article is creative,there are a lot of new idea,it gives trouble light,theater chair,tiered seating me inspiration.I think I will also inspired by you and think about more new ideas

7. meimei

I really appreciate what you post. ratchet tie down,shower room

8. meimei

Your post is rocking and knowledgeable… I really appreciate leisure chair,price strip,paper napkins the way you write . I would like to read more from you.

9. meimei

In use of the rails of the test, i don’t understand. I hope I can improveinfrared ear thermometer
    upper arm blood pressure monitor through learning this respect. But overall, it’s very nice. Thank you for your share!