Fri, Mar 05, 2010 | 21:00 GMT
BioShock 2′s first DLC pack dated for March 11
2K has announced that the first bit of downloadable content for BioShock 2 will be made available worldwide on March 11.
Called the Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack, it’s the first in a series of single and multiplayer DLC and will run you 400 MSP on GFWL and XBL, and $4.99 on PSN.
Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack contains a number of customization features that will allow players to further their character’s development in the multiplayer mode.
The pack includes:
- Rank increase to level 50 with Rank Rewards
- New playable characters – Louie McGraff and Oscar Calraca
- 20 new trials (available for rank 41 or higher)
- A third weapon upgrade for each weapon
- Five additional masks (available for rank 41 or higher)
Announcements about additional DLC for the game’s single player and multiplayer experience will be made in the coming weeks.
BioShock 2 has already shipped over three million units worldwide just four weeks after its release, bringing total sales of the franchise to 7M units.