Wed, Mar 03, 2010 | 18:26 GMT
Aion getting patch 1.9 soon, details and screens released
NCsoft has sent over a lovely mail about some updates coming to Aion. To be more specific, it was about patches 1.9 and 2.0.
No word exactly on when the patches will be released, but if you are playing Aion, this is what you can look forward to:
- New skills for every class (including new skills specifically for countering stun attacks)
- Dozens of daily quests with different objectives and rewards
- New quests, increased quest rewards, and increased instance drop rates
- Dredgion enhancements
- Max item enchantment increased to +15
- An increase in experience gain (including a new experience bonus system: Energy of Salvation)
- Soul Healing, Soul Binding, and Flight Transportation cost decreases
- A mechanic that allows two two-handed weapons to be combined to create one more powerful two-handed weapon
- Looking for group (LFG) functionality improvements
- Numerous user interface improvements
Patch notes containing changes to gameplay mechanics and the like will be made available tomorrow through here.
Until then, you can look over a few new bits of art for the title through the gallery below. Each is quite lovely.