BFBC2 PC walkthrough video has first look at Rush map

Wednesday, 24th February 2010 16:03 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

bfbc2

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 producer Anders Gyllenberg has put together a video walkthrough of the PC version of the game, explaining some of the PC specific features as well as a first look at the Rush map, Valparaiso.

Get it below the break.

Those in the US can still get a free copy of Battlefield 2142 from the EA store with a pre-order of BFBC2 until tomorrow, and if you have not tried the PS3 or Xbox 360 demo – get to getting it, because it goes offline tomorrow as well.

Game’s out March 2 in the US and March 5 in the UK.

1. Redh3lix

fuck me I wish I have a PC rig powerful enough to play this :’(

2. Erthazus

Oh shit… SHIT… SHIT!

I’m buying this for my PC. DICE did a very good job with the PC version or even better. Its outstanding work.

32 players and latest graphics options, Dedicated servers, PC features – Gamers dream.

I’m so hyped for the PC version.

3. loki

Oh no. Finally i can play 2 years old game with bugs, lugs, boring multiplayer and other shit on PC. PC so cool game platform

4. Patrick Garratt

They have to be applauded for this. That looks brilliant.

5. Johnny Cullen

Modern Warwho?

That’s amazing. My proverbial hat is tipped to DICE for this.

Top stuff.

6. Erthazus

I just hope that PC players will not pirate it, but instead will buy this game.

Because DICE supported this game with every PC feature that PC gamer WANTS (for me it is an ideal experience) and Battlefield: BC2 is the ultimate FPS experience for PC players.

Because if this game will not sell well on the PC, then someday EA will stop DICE for making a support for the PC version with High quality standard.

Dear PC gamer. Please… Buy this game.

7. Whizzo

The sly digs at MW2 were rather funny.

8. fdelfino

hahaha, I have! And it runs smoothly with all the specs at max.
    Of course, I spent a shitload to buy it, but it’s still worthy, I can play all games with maximum quality.

9. fdelfino

I pre-ordered it on STEAM and the BETA MP has no major bugs whatsoever. There are some things they have to fix (for example, it is possible to stand on top of a UAV and shoot people from high above) but that’s the reason they released a BETA. To see the glitches and fix them.

And the MP on this is not boring at all.

10. Hunam

Got it running on Max settings on my dads PC and it really does look amazing, but the guns are all far too innacurate compared to BF2/2142, it does feel like a console game hiding under the shiny graphics.

11. endgame

and those soft shadows look unfuckingbelievable ! :)

12. Dralen

WOW!!!! They have done an amazing job on the PC version. I really hope play.com give me my beta key soon, so I can have a go before release. This is what they should have done with MW2 but nooooooo.