The Major has revealed the March release schedule for Xbox Live Marketplace.
Looks like CoD: World at War maps will be getting the Deal of the Week treatment.
Here’s the full thing, along with a couple add-ons for late February:
Xbox Live Deal of the Week:
- March 1: Gears of War Avatar COG Armor (male) (female) 240 points & Helmet (male) (female) 80 points
- March 8: Call of Duty: WaW: Map Pack Bundle, 1600 Points
Games on Demand:
- March 2: Fallout 3, North America and Asia (except Japan, Korea and India)
- March 2: Street Fighter IV, Europe, Australia and New Zealand
Xbox Live Arcade: As part of the Block Party promotion, here is the Arcade schedule for March.
- March 3: Toy Soldiers -1200 points
- March 10: Scrap Metal – 1200 points
- March 17: Perfect Dark – 800 points
- March 24: Game Room – Free to download. Individual games will cost 240 to 400 points
Xbox Avatar Marketplace:
- March 2: Street Fighter IV
- March 4: Major League Baseball 2K10
- More to come as well
- Feb 23: Star Wars The Force Unleashed, Hoth Bonus Level – 800 Microsoft Points
- Feb 25: FIFA 10, Ultimate Team Game Add-on – 400 Microsoft Points
- March 2:Resident Evil 5, Desperate Escape Episode – 400 Microsoft Points
Those with the Zune Video Marketplace will get Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment flicks and TV series into the mix now.
So, feel free to access stuff like: X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, Office Space, Napoleon Dynamite, 24, Bones and more.
Full thing through the link.