Moore: EA Sports remains “supportive” of Tiger Woods

Friday, 19th February 2010 18:00 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Tiger Woods

EA Sports president Peter Moore has issued a statement on Tiger Woods’ public apology earlier this afternoon, saying the company remains “supportive” of the golfer.

“It was good to see Tiger address the public today, and we’re supportive of his focus toward family and rebuilding his life,” said Moore.

“He remains one of the greatest athletes in history, and as a long-standing partner, we look forward to seeing Tiger back on the golf course when the time is right for him and his family.”

Earlier today, Woods personally issued a public apology after admitting he had affairs and cheated on his wife Elin.

EA Sports also said in the statement, issued to Kotaku, that it still fully intends to release Tiger Woods’ PGA Tour 11 this summer for PS3, 360, Wii and iPhone.

If you’re in the UK, you can find Woods’ full apology over at the BBC.

[Image]

1. blackdreamhunk

ok some people don’t care about Tiger Woods! I really don’t care about his personal life. He is not need, he is fine and well, So why should I care?

2. Harry

He’s sorry he was caught that’s all. Otherwise he’d have carried on being a lying shit.

3. blackdreamhunk

there is a lot of lairs out there they are never cought! any way this is none of my business. I would never ever want fame ever.

personaly I hate being a role model! I hate people who follow me because they expect so much from you.

thank god don’t have to be a role model! If I ever get any I will make sure to lose them, fast.

not everything that glitters is gold

4. Anthorne

Thats everybody

Props to Tiger, Do what u want its your life.

5. blackdreamhunk

the only person I really want to meet is “god”. i don’t under stand why people are so obsessed over stars. I am not star struck and I will never will be.

I like gaming more than I like stars or hollywood.

6. Harry

No it’s not everybody. Some people keep their promises.

7. BabyJesus

I really don’t get why he has had to have made a public apology.

Seriously, sorting things out with his Wife should be a personal thing. I enjoy watching him play Golf and will continue to when he returns, what people do legally behind closed doors is nobodys business even if you have been put on a bloody pedestal by the media.

8. Phoenixblight

Damn straight @7.

SO what the Tigger has affairs that his life not mine.

9. Goliath

Just watched Tiger Woods press conference. Tiger Woods has to go to therapy for getting pussy?! WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?! It’s a sick world we live in these days! If there is anyone surprised that a successful athlete is getting it with a gang of slutty women, I’ve got some beach front property in Nevada to sell them cause they’re naive as fuck!

10. DaMan

tiger’s lair :D.

11. JeRicHoOL

The only bad thing he did is that he cheated his wife. She’s the only person that deserves an apology. Being a sex junky or something like that is no crime. Besides that, most of them bitches looked hot. :D
    Have mercy with the man.

12. Golden

Imagine if everyone who had an affair had to undertake a press conference to the worlds media……..normal rules still dont apply to his life.
    I wish I was surrounded by sycophants.