Yakuza 3 gets new shots, trailer

Thursday, 18th February 2010 18:30 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Yakuza 35

Sega’s sent out a fresh batch of media for Yakuza 3 to celebrate the release of the demo on the PlayStation Store earlier today.

It’s after the jump.Five screen as well as a new video detailing the characters for the game. What more could you want?

It’s out on PlayStation 3 in the UK on March 12.

1. mington

that demo was fucking garbage

2. Blerk

Heathen! :-D

3. Detale

I didn’t get a chance to try the demo last night as the missus wanted to watch an hour and a half of bloody Masterchef but I’m going to give it a go over the weekend.

4. mington

i’m just amazed that in this day and age games this bad are still being made, where’s the QA

i played it for all of ten minutes and already that scrolling text noise was irritating me, everything about it was hideous, an embarrassment, shame on everyone who was involved

5. mington

Masterchef rules! i’d rather play a game about two food critics SHOUTING AT A CAMERA then touch that yakuza tosh again

seriously, go in with very low expectations

6. Detale

Those shouty food critics kept waking me up, just as I’d start to doze off they’d start yelling about someone’s watery sauce and I’d nearly fall out of my chair.

I’ll go into the demo with an open mind as always, people tell me I’ve already got fairly low standards though :)

7. AHA-Lambda

I thought it was kinda fun. It does seem like it has a good story as everyone praises the yakuza series for its plot but the core gameplay of streets of rage style fighting isn’t really my cup of tea :|

8. Gekidami

Indeed, it feels abit dated. I’d rather the game had slower, Shenmue/Assassins Creed type controls. It would be more suiting both in exploration and combat imo.

9. AHA-Lambda

Yeah if this were some sort of rpg I’d probably pick it up and that’s saying something cos overall I ain’t a big rpg fan especially jrpgs

10. bugmenot

@9 It is exactly that an RPG cum brawler but not particularly JRPG at that. Its quite unique really, it is becoming and feeling dated but still of a high standard.The time they didnt spend improving the tech they put into fleshing out the world with minute detail. worth the aggro(and there is a lot in the game)in my opinion.