RE5: Lost in Nightmares now up on Marketplace

Wednesday, 17th February 2010 14:20 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Resident Evil 5 Lost in Nightmares

The first piece of Resident Evil 5 DLC, Lost in Nightmares, is now available from Marketplace.

The pack will cost you 400 MS points.

Queue it up here.

It goes live on PlayStation Network tomorrow during the store update.

The second episode of DLC, Desperate Escape, releases on March 3, with the Gold Edition hitting retail on March 12 for PS3 and 360.

1. abnormal alan

i’ll get getting this when I get home could do with a bit more of a resi fix. PLus soon I get to finally play as Barry ‘Bad ass’ Burton WHOOP YEAH

2. Blerk

Does it come with a free Jill sandwich?

3. mington

Jill

sandwich

:P

thats cheap! how long does it last?

maybe i’ll rent the gold edition when it comes out

4. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Anyone play this yet? I can’t wait for tomorrow. They had me at “return to original mansion”.

5. mington

going to the underground replica mansion in code veronica was fucking AWESOME, i wonder if it’ll live up to that

this is the first time we’ll be able to control the camera in the mansion! feel privileged

for that price, from capcom, i’m guessing this will last for all of 15minutes

6. Dr.Ghettoblaster

I read it’s estimated at appx 2 hours playthrough time. Not bad for $5.

7. SunKing

Yeah, I think that’s pretty cool, tbh.

8. RwKirsten

I do not guess that every student in the world has a passion of definition essay composing! Nevertheless, persons ,which do not have writing skills should take an assistance of great essays online service and enjoy a result.

9. DaMan

damn bots.

10. abnormal alan

I like the fact that the bot talks about well written essays in a message that is horrifically worded

11. DaMan

it’s probably a chinese or turkish bot.

12. Stu

It’s going to be well under an hour to complete for most skill levels…you’d have to be REALLY bad not to do it quicker as this was including some exploration too.

When you start a runthrough, examine the mansions front door a few times, you’ll know when it works. Great things await.

13. Dr.Ghettoblaster

I’m gonna take my time for sure and enjoy every nook and cranny, no need to rush this limited experience. DAMN i can’t wait.

P.S. Gameplay videos on youtube look awesome!

14. Phoenixblight

Played it, I would have rather remembered Code Veronica verison then this piece of crap. I think Pinnacle station on Mass Effect was better then this.

15. Gekidami

Isnt there actually any form of constant enemy to fight in this then?

16. mington

just watched that video thanks Dr.Ghettoblaster

wheres all the enemies at…i guess as it was meant to be at the beginning of the game it pretty easy going.

what a let down, the infamous zombie dog corridor, nothing jumps through the window :(

I WANT CORRIDORS RAM PACKED WITH 20 ZOMBIES