FFXIII media blowout – news, interviews, media, previews and Leona Lewis

Friday, 12th February 2010 20:00 GMT By Johnny Cullen

ffxiii4

So an embargo on a shitload of stuff on Final Fantasy XIII lifted earlier today.

Needless to say, there’s enough stuff to keep you content until March 9. Something like, oh, we don’t know, Leona Lewis playing the game on 360?

We shit you not.

Hands-on previews, interviews with Kitase, Toriyama and more, new shots and thensome. Find everything below

Square Enix announced last night at X10, and today, bundles for the US and Europe exclusively on Xbox 360 for the RPG in the west.

The game’s out on March 9 in the west for PS3 and 360.

1. Razor

Leona Lewis, a Sony-signed artist playing the game on the 360.

Oh, the irony.

2. Johnny Cullen

:D

3. Phoenixblight

I am steering clear of all the info. I already know what to expect with gameplay mechanics and what it doesn’t have like citiies. I will just wait til next month when I actually play it.

4. Monk

I just read gamespot hands-on, which was good BTW.
    two point that I think it`d important, the two version are
    identical in everything except movies which due to the
    compress in Xbox 360, and the environment similar to FFX
    which is fantastic.

5. zoopdeloop

@4 do question the integrity and the ability of Gamespot’s comparissons.
    Nonetheless when Digital Foundry and Lens of Truth have prove them wrong many times before with past multiplatform titles

6. Vistrix

@4 The 360 version also has compressed audio, they dont seem to mention this.

7. Tamo123

I may get flamed for this, but I really hope they release this on PC at some point… Though it will likely never happy =/

8. Monk

@5 well, for what I read it in gamespot and RPGsite
    they say the same thing, the two version are identical
    but in audio and CGI because they compressed.

@6 no, they mention it, sorry because I didn`t say that.