PoP movie Super Bowl trailer full of action

Monday, 8th February 2010 08:42 GMT By Johnny Cullen

popmovie2

Disney’s showed a 30 second trailer of upcoming Prince of Persia film The Sands of Time during the Super Bowl last weekend.

It’s full of action, obviously: it is a Bruckheimer film after all.

Get the trailer over at Kotaku.

The movie’s out on May 28, with a new game in the series from Ubisoft, The Forgotten Sands, being released alongside it.

1. RGW1982

This Movie Will Suck.

2. NGCes26294BIV

No, this movie will be fine.

The Director has good action adventure and drama pedigree (Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire; Donnie Brasco), and Bruckheimer knows how to make a spectacle of a movie, whether you like them or not.

I’m looking forward to this.

3. mington

i think it’ll be alright, it’ll tick all the boxes of a summer blockbuster

it’s just yet to be seen whether it’ll be just a bit of fun like pirates of the Caribbean or the pure awesome that was the mummy

i just hope the film makes sense

….in fact, i don’t hope anything, as i highly doubt i’ll be watching it, i’ll be holding out for Inception

4. NGCes26294BIV

I won’t be choosing between this and Inception. I’ll be seeing both :)

5. RGW1982

@ 2

A Terrible Actor & Terrible Director Plus It’s Being Made By Disney.. Yeah I’m Pretty Sure This Movie Will Be Garbage.

6. Detale

Wow, you’re just a bundle of positivity this morning aren’t you.

7. NGCes26294BIV

You’re clearly an idiot, so I’ll spare you a barrage of retorts as I suspect they’ll get a little lost in that echoing noggin of yours.

Suffice to say, Donnie Brasco is a fucking brilliant movie, very well directed, and Disney produce Pixar movies, most of which are also incredibly good. As for JG, that’s a matter of opinion, but with a supporting cast including Alfred Molina and Ben Kingsley, I’m willing to go with it.

Also, Do You Have Something Wrong With Your Computer? Or Do You Think This Is How Clever People Type?

8. mington

didn’t know Alfred Molina was involved, my interest level has just gone up a +1

Yeah And Whats With All The Capitals, Thats Just Strange

9. onlineatron

Try as I might I can’t see ‘being made by Disney’ as a negative.

I love all Pixar films (bar Cars) and I love the majority of their cartoon films (Princess and the frog was really good).
    They fund some great live action films (PoC) and some great games (Pure and Split/Second).

Obviously some of the stuff blatantly aimed at children on the Disney Channel is annoying (except Phinnias and Ferb… that makes me laugh) but overall I like Disney products. :D

PS. Inception looks immense… I pray to God It’s not Nolan’s first fail.

10. RGW1982