Update: Blizzard has now removed the specs page from it’s European Support Page, citing the specs as being inaccurate. Christ. Blizzard – you’re killing us here. Seriously.
Here’s what you’ll need to have to run the Beta:
- OS: Windows XP / XP64 (Service Pack 3), Windows Vista / Vista64 (service Pack 1), Windows 7 Home Premium
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 1.3GHz, AMD XP 1500+
- Memory: (Windows XP) 512mb, (Windows Vista) 1024mb, (Windows 7) 1024mb
- Graphics: 3D graphics processor with Hardware Transform and Lighting with 32 MB VRAM such as an ATI Radeon 7200 or NVIDIA GeForce 2 class card or better
- Hard Drive: 15Gb (of free space)
- Processor: Intel Pentium D, AMD 64 X2
- Memory: (Windows XP) 1024mb, (Windows Vista) 2048mb, (Windows 7) 2048mb
- Graphics: 3D graphics processor with Vertex and Pixel Shader capability with 128 MB VRAM such as an ATI Radeon X1600 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT class card or better
To give you an idea of how the game’s suppose to look upon release, Blizzard released a video for a mini Protoss campaign earlier in the month.
Yesterday, it was revealed that both the PC and Mac versions of the game would be included on one disc.
Game’s expected sometime this year with the Beta sometime, er um, soon.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.