Mass Effect 2: Zaeed DLC delayed on Xbox 360

Tuesday, 26th January 2010 16:28 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

masseffect2

BioWare has announced on its official forums that Mass Effect 2′s Zaeed DLC has been delayed on Xbox 360.

No reason was given for the delay, but BioWare expects it to hit the Cerberus Network tomorrow or Thursday (via Joystiq).

In the meantime, there’s still the Normandy Crash bonus DLC available.

The game hit the US today, and has gotten fantastic scores all around.

It’s out Friday in the UK.

1. ReeceHeywood

Has anyone managed to purchase the Cerberus Network? Each time I do it says there’s an error.

2. Zarckan

Thought there was a PS3 version coming too?!

3. Zonejeu

Bioware seems to have a lot of issues releasing their DLCs for both Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2…

4. Blerk

No PS3 version announced, Zarckan. That doesn’t necessarily mean it isn’t coming, but if it is coming they’re not telling us about it.

Also – DLCfaillol.

5. Michael O’Connor

PS3 fans really should stop hoping for Mass Effect.

If you want it that badly, go buy a 360 or a souped up PC.

6. AHA-Lambda

“PS3 fans really should stop hoping for Mass Effect.

If you want it that badly, go buy a 360 or a souped up PC.”

But I don’t want to just for one game :(

7. TomisH

Zaeed looks badass :)
    Cannot wait.

8. Gheritt White

I know 8exactly* how you feel, Lambda – I’m in the same boat with God of War 3 ;_;

It’s why I’m making do with Dante’s Inferno. i suppose you always have White Knight Chronicles to look forwards to?

9. Psychotext

I’ve never really understood the “just for one game” comment. When you buy a console you inevitably unearth a whole bunch of games that you never really considered before. Especially with the wealth of downloadable games available these days.

10. AHA-Lambda

@8 – I don’t like JRPGs in general :P

I’ll stick with dragon age for now and hope. Seriously I realy think it will happen though I mean bioware is owned by EA now there’s no reason not to do it especially if dragon age can appear on ps3.

PS: Splinter cell will move ship too i’m sure :P

@9 – True but for a console purchase I feel ther has to be a few BIG games to justify it not just the selection that then may present itself. For me the 360 line up would really be:

halo
    gears
    alan wake
    mass effect 2
    splinter cell 5

and that’s not worth it to me for just 5 series; 2 of which I feel may eventually jump ship to ps3 ala bioshock

11. Phoenixblight

@1 WHy in the hell would you buy the cerberus network. You buy the game new, you get the network for free.

12. Phoenixblight

For those that don’t know the Zaeed DLC is up for the X360 now. It was up for the PC yesterday. DOwnloading it now!