DICE refuses to comment on Mirror’s Edge 2

Monday, 25 January 2010 18:58 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Mirror's Edge

DICE has refused to comment on the ongoing development of Mirror’s Edge 2.

“I can’t really comment on that because we haven’t officially announced that we’re working on it,” said producer on Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Karl-Magnus Todesson.

“But we were very happy and proud of Mirror’s Edge one as a studio, so we are thinking about what we are going to do in the future.”

This completely goes against what was said last June, when DICE boss Patrick Söderland said a “small team” was working on a sequel for the game.

EA CEO John Riccitello said last month that it “deserves” a second game.

We could be hearing about it sooner then later, though.

It seems it’s well into production, according to a CV from a Lighting Artist.

The original released back in November 2008 for PS3 and 360, while the PC version released in early January last year.

Thanks, NowGamer.