Dragon Age Return to Ostagar releases on Live

Wednesday, 13th January 2010 18:05 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Dragon Age Origins

BioWare’s just confirmed, via Twitter, that the new piece of Dragon Age: Origins DLC, Return to Ostagar, is now available.

We just checked the online Marketplace, and it’s actually not there. But if BioWare says it, it must be true.

The dev also confirmed it’ll hit the PC later, and the PS3 “soon”.

The tweet said: “Return to Ostagar is NOW available for Xbox 360. It will be coming later today for PC users and soon for the PS3. Check Xbox Live 4 details.”

It was confirmed, with a day to go before it was meant to originally be released, the DLC would be delayed on all platforms.

That same day, EA announced the Awakening expansion for the RPG.

1. Michael O’Connor

*goes to download*

2. Phoenixblight

Sweet. I wonder what I will be playing today. :)

3. AHA-Lambda

How soon is “soon”?

4. SplatteredHouse

What’s so interesting about Ostagar, again, in the late game? It’s the place next door to Flemeth’s hut, but…eh?

5. Phoenixblight

Uh you find Calian and he has a hidden agenda which Devs stated it links to the expansion in some way.

6. SplatteredHouse

That sounds… Anyway, thanks! :) I’m on my second character, but I don’t play as often now. I think I’ll just move along, and wait until this expansion pack is available.

7. El_MUERkO

no sign of it on PC yet

8. Pyrix

It’s not up in the Xbox Live marketplace yet, but if you go into the game and select Downloadable Content on the main menu, it’s there.

*spends more of his hard earned money on Microsoft Points*

9. Tiiti

Can’t wait!

I’m a bit of a late comer to this. I only bought it via steam 2 weekends ago but am I hooked or what! Sunday just gone I managed to get to the point of recruiting the help for the main battle and now on the task of rescuing the queen. Have I got far to go?