ACII DLC detailed and priced

Wednesday, 16th December 2009 17:20 GMT By Patrick Garratt

assassinscreed238

Ubi’s put flesh on the bones of its recently announced Assassin’s Creed II DLC, giving both upcoming bits of content details and pricing.

The Battle of Forli will hit late January for $3.99. It’ll feature Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza fighting alongside Ezio to defend against the Orsi brothers. It features six new memories, including one with the flying machine.

Bonfire of the Vanities arrives in late February, priced $4.99. It opens up the area of Florence fenced off in the main campaign, and covers the historical events regarding the monk Savonarola. You’ll get ten new missions in this, as well as a new spring-jump move.

Which is all great. More on 1UP.

1. DJ Deathstar

Pricing seems decent, aren’t these downloads supposed to be around a gig each too?

2. Len

I’ve nearly finished it after getting ocd over all the bloody bits you have to collect. I haven’t touched Forza in well over 2 weeks ‘cos of this.

Great game (bit rough in places) but I just want it done now though I’m sure I’ll get dragged back in by these bits…maybe… ;)

3. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Fantastic news. Even better pricing! I’m on this day 1.

4. Gekidami

I guess its not that expensive for what (it says) you get but no matter how you look at it this is stuff that should have been in the final build.

5. OrphanageExplosion

Why? The game’s bloody enormous! It has a surfeit of missions and stuff to do.

6. abnormal alan

Sounds good to me. I just need to get the game first.

7. DJ Deathstar

Someones finally joined vg247 then hey Alan!

8. Detale

Been saving this for Christmas, but it’s taunting me from the corner of the living room. I’m not going to give in…