SCEE: Get Bloodlines, GT, MotorStorm free with PSPgo

Tuesday, 1st December 2009 15:02 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

pspgo6

Adam Grant, PSP European product manager, has announced over on the EU PS Blog that starting today, if you buy a PSPgo, or if you already have one, you can get Gran Turismo, MotorStorm: Arctic Edge or Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines to download completely free.

In Germany the three games that are on offer are Gran Turismo, MotorStorm: Arctic Edge and LittleBigPlanet PSP.

All you have to do is set up or sign into your PSN account, then visit PlayStationStore to download a special PSPgo Promotion Theme.

Once completed, an e-voucher will be sent to you via mail, within a week, then all you have to do is enter the code onto the PlayStationStore via your PSPgo.

This offer runs today through midnight on January 10, so get to it.

Hit the link for more.

1. Blerk

Translation:
    “Please buy one! Please! Pretty please! We’ve got fucking warehouses full of them! I’m going to lose my job! PLEEEEEASE!”

2. mojo

motorSPORT?!

3. Patrick Garratt

Edited.

4. onlineatron

Kinda makes that HMV offer more tempting.

Still… Sony are gonna announce another PSP soon… and I’m hoping on it being a cross between the GO’s desgin and a UMD PSP.

5. Bikki

Still not worth it.

6. Robo_1

That does sweeten the pot quite nicely, and at HMV’s prices I’m rather tempted.

I know I won’t though, as PSPGo has stop gap experiment written all over it.

I hope they get everything sorted for PSP2, I do like my PSP.

7. Dannybuoy

But you have to have a PSP 1000, 2000 or 3000 for this offer. I just had a look on my Go and it only seems to be if you upgrade. I got GT free when I bought it but I’d much rather have Motor Storm or Bloodlines. LBP is great. Loving it at the moment. works really well on the small screen.

8. Gekidami

Pretty good deal i must say.

9. FeaturePreacher

Nothing is going to save a product like the pspGo since it was sent to die. Sony should just make the psp2 already.

10. Bulk Slash

You already get three free games when you buy a PSPGo (Sony titles only) and now there’s a fourth free game? It seems like Sony are getting very desperate to be giving so many games away.

I can’t understand why Sony thought people would want to buy a PSPGo and then re-buy digital versions of their UMD collection. Nintendo got this right 13 years ago when they released the GameBoy Pocket- it used the same cartridges as the original GameBoy, they didn’t make everyone buy Tetris and Mario Land again. So why did Sony not think this through?

11. theevilaires

Blerk hit the nail on the head :D