BlazBlue getting PC release in France

Monday, 30th November 2009 08:09 GMT By Johnny Cullen

blazblue

Its been revealed that BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger will get a PC release next year in France, as well as an already announced PS3/360 European release.

So far it seems only France is mentioned, not Europe as a whole.

It seems that for any PC gamers looking for a fighter since SFIV may have another reason to hate the French. The first obviously was Thierry Henry.

Find more over at D’Toid.

1. Toboe

WOAW, racism. You’re a very good journalist.

2. loki

Another stupid idea

3. Johnny Cullen

Toboe – I guess this is the part where I mention I am Irish.

Go figure. :)

4. bobbymington

The UK publisher (can’t remember who it is and can’t be bothered to look) had the release date for xbox360/ps3 at FEB 1st

5. bobbymington

i had a change of heart

pCube

Release Date 01-02-2010 (although this isn’t a Friday)

6. Neolucifer

Lol i know it’s harmless fun but please … The irish werent even supposed to advance that far in the eliminations …

How did they go there again ? Oh yeah right robbie Keanne used his hand and his team managed to get a penalty they never deserved against Georgia :p

Oh and comment by the same Keanne now pissed at the hand (and who had a few shaddy hands in the infamous match too :p) : “I did not see the incident but if it was not a penalty, well sometimes you need a bit of luck in this game,” said the Tottenham striker.

And now he’d ask a rematch ? yeah right :p

7. Artheval_Pe

Well, that football match seems like a very valid reason to hate France.

As a French who doesn’t even like football, I feel ashamed by what our national team did that day. And I think that this lousy team shouldn’t have won, and shouldn’t be at the World Cup… That would lead the french media to stop talking about football for a while, that would be a good thing.

Anyway, I’m sure that Johnny Cullen doesn’t hate the french… I mean, Mr Cullen, you don’t hate us right ? :D

@ Toboe : It would be xenophobia to be precise. But, hell, xenophobia has been going on on both sides of the channel for centuries now. We can’t stop hating each other within just 50 years, can we ?

8. Neolucifer

sorry double post

9. Gekidami

I thought blantantly cheating was apart of football? Isnt that what pretty much EVERY player does every time he pretends to be injured after a tackle to score a penalty (or free kick or what ever, i dont follow this shit)?

10. Neolucifer

I dont feel ashamed by what ONE player did . I’m not even a france team supporter (never was never will be , sue me if it’s “treason”) , and i’m more ashamed of their whole performance as a team , especially one full of actually stars from the biggest leagues , than the act itself .

Not pointing finger at Johnny , who probably just found a clever and fun way to put some news related banter in …
    But in general the whole affair reeks of the utmost hypocrisy .

The french team shouldnt be blamed more or ashamed more of the act than an Irish team who went in the qualifications by cheating as well themselves …

I’d also keep pointing out the famous robbie keane who as as sneaky and much a cheater than Henri . He did cheat his way against Georgia , and himself committed a few hands in the infamous match against France without receiving any yellow or red card himself .

Both player got caught in rather infamous moments . Difference is Henry literally still apologised , and is ok with redoing the match . On the other hand Keane never did for Georgia , and basically switched the blame to Luck or fate instead …

I dont see anyone making a fuss , at least no longer than a few weeks , when chelsea got stolen a cup by some rather weird arbiting , when playing against Barcelone .

Anyway i’m rambling .. bottom line is most players wont be honest in the face of such “luck” … Wich doesnt mean that since everyone does it , it’s ok .

Of course it’s not , but the hypocrisy is people suddenly only want to notice it w, hen they are on the receiving end of any injustice .

I’m sure the few irish screaming murder werent that scrupulous when the same thing , no even worse happened to Georgia .

Anyway those two team were quite weak in those matchs and obviously shouldnt have been able to qualify and weasel their way in .