Team17 has announced that a title update was released for Worms 2: Armageddon on Xbox Live Arcade.
The free update includes design changes, gameplay tweaks and a large list of fixes, which are posted below the break.
It was also announced that more DLC is planned for release during the early part of 2010, but no details on that were provided.
Should you be a Facebook user, Team17 are also holding a Fort design competition for players through here.
Hit the break for more.
List of Fixes in Update
- Fixed issue whereby user would lose all save data if the hard drive was moved to another console
- Fixed hard locking issues when generating landscapes bought in the shop
- Fixed issue where you could get a regular soft lock if a mine attracted to a magnet didn’t come to rest
- Back flip input slowed down to stop incorrect jumps harming the player
- Air Strike was incorrectly hitting for 65 this has now been capped to 50 and damage spread has been correctly fixed
- Fixed a Leader board exploit awarding “billion” scores after disconnect exploit stopped
- Strict NAT users were unable to ready up in a lobby, now fixed
- Exploit fixed – Player can no longer use the ninja rope after deploying a weapon
- Fixed bug where first player was not selected randomly in online matches
- Fixed host migration issues in 3/4 player matches
- Forts and Rope Race matches can now be played as Private games
- Fixed an issue whereby fire punching the ceiling would result in the worm falling through the landscape
- Fixed bug which made crates in Forts matches only land on the right hand side
- Fire will now only burn the landscape between turns – this stops players losing their turn due to fire damage beyond their control
- Bunker Buster was hitting slightly to the right of the aiming reticule – this is now fixed
- Super weapon probability in crates reduced – Chance of Donkey removed from forts games
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t move the camera while your opponent had their weapon panel open
- Fixed an issue where sometimes worms were spawned in onto a mine at the start of a match
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the placing of Magnets would be out of sync between client and host
- Fixed occasional non functional magnet and magnets likelihood of flying around the screen erratically after being hit
- Fixed ability to place a girder anywhere on the landscape – the useable distance for the girder has now been reduced
- Dragon ball collision increased to stop it missing enemy worms at close range
- Fixed an issue where bringing up the Guide during online games caused slowdown
- Fixed an issue where strike weapons would appear in cavern landscape crates
- Landscape choice forced on host incorrectly after 10 seconds this now correctly waits for 30 seconds before forcing the decision
- Probability of vertical landscapes in Ranked matches was too high – this has been greatly reduced
- Fixed an issue where some players Avatars remained on screen obstructing play during online games
- Fixed an issue where some weapons/utilities SFX would loop at the start of every turn if the game was restarted during them being played. Most obvious example was the HHG.
- “Likes the Drink” achievement could be gained incorrectly by killing 8 worms in a single blast in the firing range
- Pressing jump while fire punching resulted in a “super” fire punch – this is now fixed
- Sheep now correctly travels down tunnels instead of bouncing on the entrances
- Fixed an issue where team names were not displaying on “Your turn” screen
- Missing particles added to Holy Hand Grenade
- Damage display font will no longer incorrectly scale larger on certain shots
- Tidied up the start of Online matches where Worms would be placed twice at the start of the game
- References to WOW 2 Leader boards (Maggie’s Drawers & Valiant Failures) Removed
- AI teams are now using the correct speech banks in the campaign
- Spelling mistake – Incorrect weapon names in collected crates
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.