Euro PS3 movie-watchers get two-for one deal, free Transformers

Thursday, 19th November 2009 12:31 GMT By Patrick Garratt

transformersmovie3

SCEE’s just detailed a few deals for its now-released Euro movie store, as you can see here.

If you download Angels & Demons between November 19-30, you get a PSN voucher code for The Da Vinci Code, usually priced at £6.99, at no additional charge. Amazing.

Sony’s Video Delivery Service is now live.

1. mojo

aright, now the confusion is complete on my side:

ur saying.

“Also, anyone who registers for a PSN account between those dates gets Transformers for free. And no, that doesn’t apply if you’re already registered.”

regarding to the german PS Blog (yeah, i admit, not the best source of all but still, its officialy sony) u have to register (not activate) ur Playstation in order to get the voucher.
    original:
    Auch neue PlayStation-Fans kommen nicht zu kurz. Wenn du zwischen dem 19. und 30. November dein System für das PlayStation Network registrierst, erhältst du von uns einen Gutschein für den Film “Transformers“.

translated:
    New Playstation fans also arent short changed. If u register ur System for the Playstation Network between Nov. 19 and Nov. 30, ur getting a voucher for Transformers from us.

No word of a PSN Account. I read it more like u have to register ur PS3 on playstation.com under “my systems” or whatsoever..

Anyone clear on this?

2. mojo

3. Bulk Slash

I believe Sony should pay ME to watch Bayformers. There’s no way I’m watching it for free.

4. Johnny Cullen

So basically put, if I were to register a PSN account right now, would I or would I not get Transformers? (not that matters, I already have it on DVD. Just want to see what it’s like)

5. theevilaires

PS Euro movie store is starting off good I see. I’m glad you guys get to enjoy it now.

6. ww3pl

I already have a PSN account, but i didn’t register it under MY SYSTEM or whatsoever, so…
    Is there any chance of getting the Transformers? ’cause i’m also really confused about HOW to get this movie for free.
    I love freebies.

7. mojo

alright lads, seems its settled:

a newish post on teh german PS Blog says
    “Wer bereits ein PSN -Konto besitzt, bekommt zum Kauf von Illuminati die erste Dan Brown Verfilmung The Da Vinci Code geschenkt. Wer noch nicht im PSN registriert ist, kann sich jetzt ein Konto erstellen und bekommt den Action Blaster Transformers geschenkt. Die Codes dafür werden euch im Dezember zugeschickt.”

eng: Those who allready have a PSN Account, will get the first dan brown movie for free if they buy illuminati. Those (in termns of people. not machines (PS3)) who are not registered in the PSN so far can now create a account and will get transformers for free. The voucher codes will bne sent in december.

So as im understanding it now u just have to create a new PSN Account and there u go, u will get transformers.
    Dont use services like mailinator, instead create a real email account in order to recieve the code, as i assume it will be sent out trough email.

8. Johnny Cullen

I’ve signed up, but no code.

Guess it’s going to take a while for them to send out codes anyways.

9. mojo

it says, they will be sent out in december.
    so its not a instant thing.
    but u have to be registered within november iirc