Rumor: Modern Warfare 2′s “Ghost” to get his own game?

Monday, 16th November 2009 03:04 GMT By Nathan Grayson

codcomiccover

When it’s your job to blabber into a microphone for hours on end, sometimes, keeping your tongue in check isn’t the easiest thing to do. Case in point: voice actor Craig Fairbrass blurted the news that some form of game starring Modern Warfare 2′s resident badass “Ghost” is in development.

“I did in the last game a voice for a character called Gaz and in this game I’m now voicing a guy called Ghost, who now just got a spin-off comic of his own and they’re talking about another little game to go with it. So I’m quite excited about it. It’s grown and grown and grown,” Fairbrass said during Modern Warfare 2′s UK launch event.

Modern Warfare 2: Ghost, huh? Didn’t Activision Blizzard used to have another one of those?

Thanks, That VideoGame Blog.

1. Jadeskye

At the end of the game he takes off his mask and it’s actually Gaz with a desert eagle round in his head.

Modern warfare: Zombie ops.

2. freedoms_stain

Nice call on SC Ghost.

I’d hate to work on this game, it’s doomed from the outset.

3. Jadeskye

halo odst sold well freedoms =o

This is basically the same idea.

4. freedoms_stain

I was playing the superstition card about a pub attempting another tie-in game about a ‘Ghost’ character when the 1st was developed for years and never saw a release rather than the concept of tie-ins failing in general.

5. NoxNoctisUmbra

COD will go more and more arcadey.. after MW2 and disappointing single player, I do not know why would I IW single player campaigns all over again.

6. G1GAHURTZ

Infinitely respawning enemies and NPCs who can’t hit the target from a few feet of each other are not the stuff of simulation.