EastEnders doctor says he plays Bond in the new game

Wednesday, 11th November 2009 19:32 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Adam Croasdell

EastEnders’ Adam Croasdell has revealed to BBC Asia that he is playing James Bond in Bizarre Creations’ new game in the franchise.

“Oddly enough I have just played James Bond in the new James Bond video game – how weird is that? I don’t know what the future holds, but I’m always into varying up what comes my way, trying new things,” he said.

“I think video games and the making of that type of technology, being in a funny one-piece suit and being shot with 60 cameras, I think that’s sort of the future. Andy Serkis did it in The Hobbit, and there’s a new film Avatar which is James Cameron – it’s all that sort of motion capture.

“I think it’s the future, so I was fascinated to see how that would happen.”

The “racing and driving focused” game is due in 2010, while the new movie, Bond 23 starring Daniel Craig is in pre-production and not expected to be released until 2011.

Guess Activision can’t wait long enough for the real Bond.

Via Digital Spy

1. Gekidami

You ever seen EastEnders then Stephany?

2. blackdreamhunk

the last bond game was a flop

3. Stephany Nunneley

Nope. Not even when I lived in Ireland for 6 months, assuming it’s shown there. I watched Van der Valk reruns though :-D

4. Khanivor

Is it just me or does the fella look a lot like that hamster bloke off of Top Gear?

5. reask

You are spot on there BDH.
    It was not a very good game nor was the one before that.

6. Freek

A “racing and driving focused” bond game? What made them think that was a good idea?

7. Gavin_R

Idiots. They should have used Phil Mitchell or Ian Beale.

Heather could have been a Bond girl, too!

8. Grimrita

Im yawning. Im not sure because if it mentions Eastenders or Bond…maybe its both