Schafer shows off Brutal Legend DLC in video

Tuesday, 3rd November 2009 10:21 GMT By Patrick Garratt

brutallegend

There’s a video after the break of Tim Schafer showing off Brutal Legend’s multiplayer DLC after the break.

Tears of the Hextadon is releasing over the next two days. It has two multiplayer maps and will be free on PSN until November 19, after which it’ll cost £3.99/$3.99. Xbox 360 owners will have to spend 400 MSP.

Thanks, Destructoid.

1. blackdreamhunk

I hear this game was flop, lol satanic garbage.

2. Phoenixblight

You hear alot of things BDH and they are all untrue.

3. blackdreamhunk

oh really I hear it’s not only a flop but they tryed very hard to make a rts game on a console what a joke.

alot of people called it garbage

4. Phoenixblight

We will see when they release the NPD sales. Everyone I know has it and not a single bad thing has been said on the game from them except they want more.

Again all you have is diarrhea of the fingers which is normal for you. Should really get that checked out.

5. blackdreamhunk

yea I waiting to see some real numbers lol, word out there the game sucks lol

6. Blerk

Would that be because there isn’t a PC version?

7. Psychotext

How could you say such a thing Blerk? You dare question BDH’s motives?

8. Gekidami

BDH waiting to see numbers? Yet you normally just ignore them…

9. Phoenixblight

QFT Gekidami

10. blackdreamhunk

You might ignore them but I bet EA does . I am sure share holder do alot.

Oh I am just waiting to hear about more lay offs coming. lol

after all we are still in a ression.

11. Ashelia Bnargin Dalmasca

“alot of people called it garbage”

Yahtzee calling something garbage?

SURELY YOU JEST!

12. blackdreamhunk

ahahahahahahaha how is that rts garbage on console ahahahahaa

silly console gamer rts don’t work on consoles

13. SplatteredHouse

Yahtzee has a point when he talks about BL being an RTS game masquerading as something else. First I’m adventuring, and kitting out, recruiting for my army – then, in order to continue the story, I have to employ an entirely different skillset and focus, and subsequently die a lot as I stumble and try to cut my way through this nasty RTS brambly stuff, to get back to the adventure/metal content.
    I keep trying to gather the will to put the disc back in and play some more, but so far haven’t managed to, in the best part of a week.

14. Len

Ression BDH?!?!?! And ‘officially’ we aren’t actually still in recession (not that it feels like it) as everyone’s just had a quarter of growth.

Oh no, another hole in one of yr arguments, best just ignore it eh…? ;)

15. blackdreamhunk

we will see when you have proof and not hot air. I can back my statments up. My words are solid!!!

I can’t wait for numbers and I can’t wait to hear that lay offs coming :) lol

oh wait I forgot console gamers are use to hot air these days not facts or truth.

16. Psychotext

US Exits Recession – Strongest Growth In 2 Years

(Now watch as it’s completely ignored, or he tries to spin it as incorrect because it doesn’t match his opinion)

17. blackdreamhunk

yea well can’t say much for the dedlining console market lol ;)

18. Psychotext

Funny… you seem to be saying a lot on it. Or at least what you perceive of it.

19. G1GAHURTZ

Wow. It would be so cool if we had sigs, bacause mine would be:

“My words are solid!!!”

20. blackdreamhunk

here i love facts and truth

this also makes for a really good read!

21. Gheritt White

That article fails to mention Ubisoft and is therefore irrelevant for more reason than I care to postulate, but chiefly because I have shares in Ubi and don’t in the other companies it mentions.

Secondly, there is no “inevitable shift” to MMO gaming – i for one have no desire to play an MMO because of the payment model (i.e. subscription or micro-transactions) – furthermore there’s no reason to suggest that consoles couldn’t handle MMOs. After all, Phantasy Star Online has already proved that an MMO can be be both a critical and commercial successes on consoles.

EDIT: …and let’s not forget that article said that consoles are more popular than PCs *right now*.

Expecting reply full of contradictory links in 3… 2… 1…

22. blackdreamhunk

so your saying you know more than wall street and new york times what joke

you need to go check your self

23. Len

Brilliant answer…

Even Obama is against you BDH…what to do now…?

24. Psychotext

I remember when EA was BDH’s darling… until he found out that most of their money comes from console games.

25. blackdreamhunk

aaaa please I take no one side. In fact I gave EA a hardtime. judging my commets on edge, they listen and noe need for speed shift is hot.

EA is now making an mmo’s and branching off in the online world.

don’t think for a second big excs are not looking and checkiing peoples comments.

26. G1GAHURTZ

Why in the world would EA ever listen to you??

27. Len

Hehe…because his words are solid! ;)

28. Gheritt White