Analyst: Pre-Orders for AC2 better then original

Monday, 2nd November 2009 20:48 GMT By Johnny Cullen

assassinscreed233

Janco analyst Mike Hikey has said in a note that pre-orders for Assassin’s Creed II outweighs that of the 2007 original.

The count for the pre-orders stands at 10 to 20 percent from the original, according to the note.

The original sold over nine million units since it launched in November 2007, that’s if what creative director for the game Patrice Desilets told us at GamesCom in August is correct.

Either way, go out and buy it on November 20 for PS3 and 360. It’s the bees knees.

Thanks, Gama.

1. DarkElfa

OMGzorz!! A sequel with more hype than the original, say it ain’t so!!

Analysts need fucking help, Jesus.

2. Gekidami

The first game was less then stellar. I’m getting AC2 but it’ll be the series last chance in my eyes, if its as poor as the first one then i’ll just forget about the franchise.

3. Gheritt White

The first Assasin’s Creed was *amazing*, and anybody who speaks ill of this series is quite obviously the fruit of incestuous union.

4. Ashelia Bnargin Dalmasca

“The first Assasin’s Creed was *amazing*”

It was… the first 100 times you had to do something, at least.

Though the sequel clearly has the repetition problems with the original sorted out. This should be great.

5. tciny

than

6. Gekidami

You mean “This”?

7. DarkElfa

I wonder how many days I’ll spend riding a horse in this one…

8. freedoms_stain

Just be thankful the flags are history.

9. Anders

I liked the flags. Don’t see why they should be taken away; you weren’t forced to collect them. At least, that’s how I recall it…

10. Gekidami

At some points you had to collect some flags to please another assassin. Because you know, they just kept losing their giant flags.

11. Blerk

Come on, we’ve all done it.

“Are you ready to go? We’ll be late!”
    “Yeah, I’m ready, I just need to ge… OH SHIT! Where are my giant flags?! OMG!”