Live BioWare chat on PS Blog now

Friday, 23rd October 2009 19:25 GMT By Patrick Garratt

dragonage

BioWare co-founders, Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuck are answering reader questions live on the US PS Blog right now.

This is all about Dragon Age, which releases over PS3, 360 and PC next month. Quick, before it ends.

1. Uncontested

Can;t believe you guys didn’t post that the big announcement was PS3 version is un-delayed

2. joseangelhe

@uncontested

So it’s coming out on the 3rd?!?!?!?! I didn’t catch the session

3. pracer

I asked four times about DLC, no dice. Bummer.

4. Uncontested

For US version at least.. They said they are still working on euro version release at the moment.

5. Uncontested

Yeah they never answered my question about “Why is there no human commener” origin story. lol

6. joseangelhe

OK, awesome about the undelayed release, it practically made my soil my pants in excitement.

Now, the PS3 will have the same DLC as Xbox360 and PC? Please make my day, I beg you ;-)

7. Phoenixblight

@uncontested

The lead writer explaining why there is no Human Commoner.

Yes all Platforms will get the same DLC.

8. Uncontested

lol Phoenix thanks :) never saw that before

9. Phoenixblight

No prob. I am like intertwined with this game. I have been following all the news with it so if I don’t know something it must be pretty specific but I still know where to look. =-P

oh and

The game has gone Gold!!

10. pracer

Looking forward to this game, that is for sure. I am kind of lerry about the party system. But I haven’t read up on it recently tho.

11. The Hindle

Whilst on about Bioware what decisions do yout think will get carried over into me 2, deleated my dam saves by accident didnt i, and also is there anyway i can get both endings and all decisions without actually playing through the game twice more like reload before the actual choice.