God of War III challenge room DLC “would make a lot of sense”

Wednesday, 21st October 2009 11:09 GMT By Patrick Garratt

godofwar3

God of War III director Stig Asmussen’s given a pretty solid hint that the game’s going to have challenge room DLC.

“It would make a lot of sense to be able to download them,” he told GamePro.

“That’s something we might see in the future. So, maybe you’ll see the game ship with a certain amount of challenges on it, then later on, we might put a download pack out with new challenges.

“It’s a good way to keep the series going.”

You’re going to be playing this next year. Especially if you win a PS3 today in our amazing, site-snapping comment competition.

1. Digital Forge

Batman Arkham Asylum style then, just depends on the cost I suppose. Challenge rooms are good and all but unless there’s an absolute bucket load of them couldn’t see myself spending too much on them.

2. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Actually, you know what would “make a lot of sense”? Talking about DLC to the public AFTER the game is released.

3. BeastModeYMOB

Hey guess what? PS3 will be the first to remaster a game in Blu-ray and have 2 full games on 1 disc. In ur face M$! lol jk but 4real tho, that is still bad ass and I’m happy I have a PS3. Just think. Sony may take more PS2 games and redo them in Blu-ray if this GoD3 sells a shit load.

4. Syrok

Oh, yes than we can play old games we’ve played to death in HD instead of new, innovative games. I’m looking forward to that.

:p

5. BeastModeYMOB

Some people will shit on it. But if you think about it…the whole GTA & Twisted Metal games remasterd in BD would be sick. I’d play that for a lil while. Or let my son play the games that I liked as a kid. Just sayn’ it would be sick if they did a bunch of the highest selling PS2 titles remasterd 720p or 1080p.