Loads of Tekken 6 shots for you on the net

Wednesday, 14th October 2009 17:30 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

tekken6

Those interested in Tekken 6 should head on over to CVG and take a look at images for it.

There’s bound to be some you haven’t seen yet.

We still prefer the one of Alisa handing her head over. It says I love you like nothing else. So what if she’s a robot? Robots need love too.

It’s out October 30.

1. SticKboy

Me, me! I’m interested in Tekken 6!

2. blackdreamhunk

been there done that

rehashed game play done over and over agin. what’s different in this game that i should take alook. chances are it’s like very other fighting game out there.

pc gaming fighting games are way more adaanced in fact pc gaming has fighting mmo’s

here check the next cutting edge pc fighting mmo

3. Psychotext

Such a strange person.

4. Gekidami

Blade & Soul is also coming out on 360 and PS3 y’know…

5. blackdreamhunk

If I am not mistaken consoles can’t handdle mmo’s

6. Michael O'Connor

“If I am not mistaken consoles can’t handdle mmo’s”

Phantasy Star Online and Final Fantasy XI say hi.

7. blackdreamhunk

yea and they were epic flops like must mmo’s on consoles

8. Syrok

Technical feasibility /= consumer acceptance

That said (well hinted) I have no clue how either sold.

9. Gavin_R

Beat ‘em up’s are so last decade.

10. Michael O'Connor

“yea and they were epic flops like must mmo’s on consoles”

Phantasy Star was *huge* when it originally came out. It couldn’t even be closely regarded as a flop. It was the later ones that flopped.

And Final Fantasy XI easily has about 150,000+ console users. Most MMOs are strongly regarded as successes without even coming close to WoW’s insane figures. It’s still being played today.

I think of nearly half a dozen PC MMOs that have shut down recently. Explain that one.

Since when were sales a sign of quality anyway? There have been plenty of great games that were commercial flops, on both formats.

By, if you’re going to post a video, at least make it the same freakin’ genre. We’re talking about 1 on 1 fighters, not action-RPGs, which is what Blade & Soul is.

“Somebody kindly explain why Tekken 6 is any better than Tekken 2? New characters? New Arena’s? I don’t get it.”

Fighting games are all about their subtlety and depth. You want a basic list of improvement since Tekken 2? Terrain… walls… full 360 movement… stances…

11. Gekidami

You are mistaken BDH… You’re always mistaken.

12. blackdreamhunk

I guess it’s console gamers and console gaming media over hpye thing. promote rehashed gameply done over and over agin.

no wonder japanese game devs were they are today.

13. DaMan

HOLLY WARS!!

REPENT, BDH!!

14. joseangelhe

Somebody should post some news about sex so that BDH can tell us how much better sex is on the PC.

15. Michael O'Connor

How about you actually bother to respond to my argument instead of flat out ignoring it, BDH?

BTW, if you’re going to post a video, at least make it the same freakin’ genre. We’re talking about 1 on 1 fighters, not action-RPGs, which is what Blade & Soul is.

16. DaMan

by the way, bdh. I’m a satinist and you spoke badly about lord Satin. I was deeply offended. apologize immedietly.

17. cachucha

you must be bad at videogames if you are thinking tekken doesnt changes much from every version.

and woah that mmo sure looks original *irony off*
    I’m a pc gamer and after playing all mmos that were and are going to be, they all are pretty much the same spins off of ultima.

Myself I cant wait for tekken 6, Im building my arcade stick tomorrow, just to own some scrubs online

18. SticKboy

The major difference between the last Tekken and this one? It runs on my current console. What other difference do you need? All they need to deliver is a graphical upgrade and a few new costumes and I’m as happy as a pig in poo.

It’s a bloody 1 on 1 fighter, not some epic action-adventure game. Personally, i’m grateful for the familiarity.

19. pracer

Just my two cents worth. I played the hell out of PSO on DC, GC, and Xbox. That is one mf my fav all time games, period. I have also spent alor of quality time with EverQuest Online Adventures, we had two ps2 and duel accounts going – lots of fun. I never got into FFonline(pc or console), but ti still has a healthy comunity. Sure MMOs do well on PC. But if they put WoW, EQ2, Aion, Warhammer, or Guild Wars2 on xbox360 or PS3 … I’d be all over it. The Champions Online we are getting, I couldn’t care less about.

As for Tekken 6? Big deal. If we were talking MvC2, now that I like. But most 3d fighters are all button mashing offense. I can’t find the fun in that.