A patch has been released for GRID updating the game to version 1.3.
Included in it are the usual bug fixes one can expect with a patch along with some game enhancements.
Full notes are below the break, courtesy of BigDownload, which also has the file available for download.
GRID v1.3 Patch Notes
– Added support for additional content packs.
– Added support for Motion Platform D-Box.
– Increasing the maximum view distance by 1 km so it is possible to see the entire length of the hill roads on San Francisco
– Fix for personal best lap time not replacing world record lap time when playing without internet connection.
– Fix for race day personal best lap times only being valid for first race in a grid world event.
– Fix for being able to select too many different types of cars in multiplayer events Long Beach Battle and Drift Inter GP.
– Fix for being able to select the Pontiac GTO in multiplayer Touring cars events.
– Fix for vehicles bought on eBay applying performance modifiers when playing multiplayer events.
– Fix for being awarded 1 lap in online stats for freestyle drift events.
– Prevented the editing ebay.xml cheat
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.