Beyonce would consider making her own fitness game

Thursday, 8th October 2009 16:17 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

beyonce

Beyonce has said she might like to make a fitness game.

“I’d like to get involved in video games, since I really love Wii Fit,” she told Spicezee. “I think it would be a great idea to incorporate choreography, because, for me, my workout is way more fun when it involves dancing, as opposed to running on a boring treadmill.

“So I would love to do some kind of fitness game but incorporate dance and performance into it. I think a lot of women would enjoy that.”

Dunno how women would feel about working out in high-heels, there, Beyonce. They’re bad enough on their own.

Thanks, Play.TM.

1. Syrok

Grammar question.

“Apparently, being a famous singer, actress, and L’Oreal/Cover Girl model aren’t enough.”

Shouldn’t it be “isn’t enough”?

Seriously, English isn’t my first language.

2. mescalineeyes

she’s so flipping hot. I want to tell her how hot she is but she’ll think I’m sexist.

3. onyxbox

^^ she is

4. phatb0y

I’d buy it. A couple of weeks of that and I’d be able to pull a 747 just with my wrist.

5. Stephany Nunneley

I type like I speak when being bitchy or sarcastic, Syrok. Southerners have their own language I guess, whether proper or not. That’s why we catch hell all the time for being illiterate hillbillies. ;-)

6. Quiiick

@ Syrok
    In german you would use the singular and say “… isn’t enough”, but in english you use the plural because it’s an enumerating.
    Or am I wrong? English isn’t my first language either. :(

EDIT:
    … and yes she IS flipping hot! :)

7. Syrok

I thought you only use aren’t if you have plural nouns e.g singers, actresses.

Anyway, everyone seems to be too distract by the picture to care about grammar. :)

8. Eregol

Shame she doesn’t play games like Rapelay then?

9. Gekidami

She did an ad for Rhythm Paradise… Fun fact…

10. DarkElfa

Even Beverly has hillbillies Stephany.

11. Gekidami

Hey, they gonna go on holliday somewhere Elfa. :D

12. JonFE

So would we, trust me, so would we!

I mean, having Beyonce (in the flesh, not some lame polygon 3D model) in a tiny, sweaty, super-tight workout suit, showcasing the various moves and exercises? Well, excuse me, but I’d *certainly* enjoy *that*…

:D