Crash Commando’s getting a patch update this week on PSN to fix a few issues, implement DUALSHOCK 3 support, and the addition of rumble.
Here’s the list of fixes, courtesy of the US PS Blog:
- Sound fix for issues where various sounds are not being played at all
- Unlock Heist Map Pack fix
- Now unlocks the Heist Map Pack properly when purchasing it within the game’s online store
- Heist cash bag fix
- Corrected detection of when players and other players bots are removed from the game taking the cash bag with them
- DUALSHOCK 3 Vibration support
- Added rumble for player weapons, near player explosions, player vehicle weapons, player vehicle collision impacts, weapon impacts on the player etc.
- To avoid any new text issues the game only acknowledges the on/off setting of vibrations the player can set in the system’s controller settings
This will probably go live on Thurday, but don’t quote us on that.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.